“It is a good place, not super duper, But really ok.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking

Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It is a good place, not super duper, But really ok.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Clean and nice and low key on a Monday night.
Waitress was great, food tasted super, price was $58 for 2 people.
Only got 2 small meatbells with my pasta tho.....
Didnt leave hungry, but wanted more MEAT!
LOL!
Good place to eat!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Meteoritics

Springfield, Missouri
“You won't leave hungry OR broke!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you go to Eureka Springs AR, you MUST make time to eat at Ermilio's Italian restaurant. The lasagna is HUGE and wonderful. The tortellini in a creamy Alfredo sauce is fantastic. They have a pork chop that is unbelievable! The desserts are the perfect end to the meal. Friendly staff and a unique waiting area. If you get a chance, ask Paul, the world's oldest busboy (and owner), about the pictures and Valentina - you will laugh until your sides hurt. This is THE place to eat in Eureka Springs.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank patday
Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Favorite Stop in Eureka!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Wow, I thought I had done a review of this at the same time that I gave big praise to Turpentine Creek, but apparently I was mistaken. This has been my husband's and my favorite "vacation restaurant" since before we were married 10 years ago. We always save Ermilio's for one of our last nights in Eureka because it is always a special place to visit. We love the service, and the food is out of this world! The family photos make the place homey, but there is still a simple formal atmosphere that makes it a great "date" place. This summer was the first time we visited with our daughter, and we even got her to try a shrimp dish that she loved, even though the pasta was out of her "norm." She is crazy-picky, but she loved it. This place definitely holds a special spot in my heart for the many wonderful, yummy, romantic dinners we've had there, and it was a privilege to share it with our daughter this last month. We hope to be back soon!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sarah D
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Rated "Best Italian food of my life" by daughters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

When we arrived (mom & 5 daughters) and saw that even the locals were waiting more than an hour for a table, we expected the food to be good. No disappointment. Worth the wait. Have never had bowls of roasted garlic served to me before like at Ermilios. Some of the daughters did say this was the best Italian food they had ever had. I thought the bread was amazing.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cindykellison
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Fabulous home style Italian cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

You'll feel like you've stepped back in time to an Italian grandmother's home. The baked garlic and bread filling the air. They don't take reservations, so go early and enjoy a peaceful wait on the porch like everyone gets to. Many wonderful items on the menu, but all I can think of when ordering is the pasta.

• Visited April 2013