“Good food at Ermillo's”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lovely place to eat although I believe it's only open Thurs - Sun. So check that out. Lots of parking. It's a little out of town. Food is good American Italian. Not italian italian as you get from the country. Big portions. Service is good. It gets busy so be prepared to wait. Not sure if you can book. I expect not. It had no Italian ice cream which was a shame. And no Italian desserts. I've been to Italy loads so I know the food well. Nice you can pick a pasta and a sauce of your chose.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,614)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Oh my goodness. We started off with the roasted garlic brought to our table. We crushed the garlic ourselves for the bread along with butter and cheese. I could have stopped there and been happy. I had Mom's Meatballs and Spaghetti. That was by far the very best spaghetti I have ever eaten. The wife had the Pasta Primavera. Just amazing. A bottle of wine topped dinner off great. Service was exceptional. If you're undecided about dinner choice, you CANNOT go wrong with Ermilio's.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Excellent food and service! We couldn't have asked for a better place to eat in Eureka Springs!!! The bread is to DIE for and the Gorgonzola Sauce is divine!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

When we asked people about good places to eat while we were in Eureka Springs, Ermilio's was mentioned everytime. My wife and I arrived there as soon as they opened and it was good that we did because by the time that we ordered our food, it had already started to get crowded. The service was great and the food was fantastic! We will for sure come back everytime we're in town.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Consistent quality and value. We have been coming here for over 10 years. There is always a wait, but it is worth it. During the warmer months they have a nice front porch to spend your wait on. Staff is friendly and service is spot on. Grandkids like the spaghetti & meatballs. Their grilled steaks are wonderful. We have never had a bad meal here. The only draw back is the table for two right in the doorway. Who wants to set there? Otherwise, a great place.