“Must Dine Here When Visiting Eureka Springs”

Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Austin, Texas
“Must Dine Here When Visiting Eureka Springs”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had dinner here during our visit in mid-March. This restaurant was recommended by the shuttle driver of our hotel (Basin Park). This is a quaint restaurant in an old house. We arrived about 7:30p and were seated immediately. The service was excellent. The food was superb. I had the stuffed mushrooms that were delicious. For my entree, I had the spinach/cheese ravioli which was also very good. There are plenty of choices for vegetarians (which I am). For kids, they can order any 1/2 order of pasta and it includes a salad. My kids both enjoyed their food as well. I would say, it would be good if they would add ranch dressing to their choice of salad dressings. My kids would have eaten the salad, they weren't fond of the Italian dressing. I highly recommend this restaurant - go eat for yourself!

• Visited March 2013

Western Illinois
“This really is Italian Home Cooking”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Emilio's is a fun, casual restaurant in a cute old house. The menu lists types of sauces and types of pasta and you can create your own dish. Guess what! Gluten free pasta was one of the choices and it was well prepared, not mushy. The special the night we were there was unique and delicious. Regular menu offerings other than pasta looked delicious also. We enjoyed the friendly, down-home atmosphere and servers.

• Visited March 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Ermilio's always good food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Ermilio's is one of our fav restaurants in Eureka Springs, and we typically eat twice when here for a weekend! I'm surprised it doesn't get better ratings, yet it may be that we have never had the pasta dishes, we go for the specials, especially the fish. The trout is prepared fresh and beautiful, and the eggplant is very good. My husband noticed most eating spaghetti, which is a shame because we believed their specialty dinner items are better than most and reasonable by big city standards. We will always come back to Ermilio's!

Visited March 2013
Springfield, MO
“Great pasta!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great prices. Our service was amazing! We were immediately seated because we came right at 5:00 when it opened. Not sure it would be worth a 2-hour wait, but we really enjoyed it.

Dublin, Ireland
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is the most wonderful Italian cooking ive ever had ..the place has a cozy warmth and the staff are wonderful.. been here 3 nights in a row last September while traveling the USA..loved Eureka Springs...will be back soon i hope and will be eating here again and again!

• Visited September 2012