“excellent Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed October 11, 2012

we had a group of 13 for dinner. The service was superior and the food was out of this world. Nice comfortable feel to the restaurant , which was probably someone's home at one time. I recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I have been going to ES two or three times a year for more than 20 years, and we have eaten virtually everywhere. We love Italian good and wanted so much to like this restaurant. It's in an old house with nice atmosphere and seating. The place usually has people seated outside waiting to get a table, so we thought we'd just gotten the wrong thing or that we'd just gone on an "off" night. We've ordered four different entrees between us and the best think we've gotten there is warm bread and a bowl of garlic spread. I can make better at home (and I'm no gourmet cook). I'd bet the locals don't go there, and the crowds are most likely tourists who don't return. Very disappointing!

2  Thank Kary W
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ate here on suggestion of our motel. Very "homey", good service and food was large portions. The red sauce could have used a bit more seasoning, but overall a nice plave to eat. Very popular and expect to wait for a table.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our wait was 2 hours on a Saturday night. It was totally worth it. Once seated our food was prepared & delivered fast. Will return again when we visit Eureka Springs.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nothing special at all and garlic was overpowering. Special of eggplant parmesan was tasteless, as was the spaghetti and meatballs. Server mentioned that lasagna wasn't very good. I guess when the server suggests that the lasagna at an Italian restaurant isn't good, that should have been our que to leave. Food wasn't bad, just nothing I couldn't have gotten from a frozen dinner. Not worth the $12 and $13 prices.

4  Thank Travelingonabudget