“Love this place!”
Review of Sherwood Court Inn

Sherwood Court Inn
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 20, 2005

Ever since I discovered Sherwood Court, I just don't think I can stay anywhere else.

The cottages are so darling and the gardens are incredible. Every visit tops the last. Nick & Renate are by far two of Eureka's finest inn keepers. You will love them and this wonderful place!

• Stayed April 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed April 16, 2005

In April of 2003 I found a new home in Sherwood Court. The cottage that awaits me when I arrive in town, is just like stepping into my home away from home. The innkeepers, Nick & Renate, always have a welcome waiting just as a family member would.

Whether it be a needed peaceful retreat alone, a romantic getaway with your partner, or a friends shopping spree to Eureka Springs; Sherwood Court is where I would recommend that anyone stay.

I believe in the past two years I have returned home at least twelve times. As I said, there's no place like home!!

• Stayed April 2003
Reviewed April 12, 2005

My wife and I recently spent a weekend with a group of motorcycle riding friends at Sherwood Court. This was the best time that we have ever had staying some where on a motorcycle. The Hosts (Renate and Nick) were wonderful. We were provided towels to wipe our bikes down with every morning, they had gotten maps from provious ralleys in the area with planed routes for rides that they shared with us (had rest and refuel stops marked on them, as well as distances) as well as giving us additional information on routes for rides. I can not think of a better place to stay when traveling on a motorcycle. We are already planning another trip to the area, just because we want to stay with them again.

• Stayed April 2005