“Great place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed Valentines weekend in a King Jaquzzi suite and we were very impressed. We have stayed in other motels in the area and this by far is our favorite now. Rooms were very large & clean. Enjoyed our jaquzzi and my wife loved how they had sprinkled rose petals around it. Thought that was a very nice touch. We will definitely be back and highly recommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chad J
ChrisandDiana_Owners, Owner at Brydan Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay in our King Jacuzzi Suite for Valentine's weekend and that we have become a favorite. We appreciate your time in leaving this nice review and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Chris & Diana
Owners

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Joplin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Our suite was big, everything is kept really clean, service was great, jacuzzi tub was really large and really nice. We stayed in room 25, a King Jacuzzi suite for a budget Valentine's getaway and I was not expecting much but this place is actually really great.

• Stayed February 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Sarah C
We want to say thank you again for choosing to stay with us Friday evening for Valentine's. My husband and I just bought this hotel Dec. 1st and are still in the process of remodeling the rooms and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come again and get to see more changes that we will be making over the next several months.
Forsyth, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Myself, my husband and another couple all traveled to Eureka Springs for one night. We are very tired of having to spend a fortune for a room at a motel that has a pool, weight room, etc., that we never use. We are there to sightsee not spend hours in a motel.
We were pleasantly surprised at this motel. It was reasonably priced, clean, roomy, quiet and the beds were very comfortable. We had side by side rooms and all four of us decided we would stay there again in a heartbeat. Oh, the shower was actually very good, too. We have all positives for this place.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank billbarb1234
My husband and I want to say thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Happy to hear that your husband and you were happy with your room as well as the other couple you were traveling with.

We appreciate your review, feedback, and look forward to having you again.

The Fosters
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

I don't usually take the time to leave reviews when I travel. However, after staying at the Brydan Suites and getting to know the new owners a bit.....I can't help myself. In this day and age, it is very inspiring to see young couples with the work ethic, attention to detail, respect & customer service, pride, and ambition as I saw in the young owners of this hotel.

My wife and I are both in our sixties, and we travel quite a bit, and have stayed in all sorts of hotels and motels. I can honestly say that we were both extremely surprised that the room was so spacious and very well put together. It was very nicely decorated, yet didn't get the "cracker box motel" feel to it.

It was the slow season for tourists in the town, but the location would be great during the busy season. It is located very close to the center of town...yet still a block from the main road so you get less traffic noise.

Just like the reviewer before us, we too, wish the new owners the best of luck in their new adventure, and we truly feel honored and proud to have gotten to know them, and we will be back in June.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Ron,

We want to thank you for the wonderful review and getting to know you. We are glad that you got to see how much this place means to us and that we are very dedicated in making the Brydan Suites a great place for people to stay. Hope you come again soon and get to see some of the remodeling and changes we will be making.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

So I not big on motels and avoid them with all my might... but I thought I try this place cause it got great reviews on another site..

Glad to report I wasn't disappointed.. You get a lot bang for your buck and the owner was especially nice..

This was an older motel that has been remodeled and has all new furniture ( with a little taste I may add)

I am used to staying at Hilton , Hampton etc. when I am out of town but this is Eureka Springs Arkansas .. You won't find those places in this small rural country tourist town as this.

When you pull up to this motel, you think you, did I make a mistake??? ..but once checked in and to your room .. You can tell attention to detail has been done. It's a no frills, update motel, well at least with my room(jacuzzi)

Now saying all that, I came in off season so not a lot people there at that time so I can't report how it is when at full capacity and say how thin the walls are.. but I would defiantly
give another stay there if I came back .

Wish the best of luck to its owners for the upcoming season

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WBR3
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and want to say thank you again for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and hope you come back again soon.