Our first visit to Eureka Springs. Motel room was extremely clean, especially the bathroom. Size of room was adequate, however, I was a little disappointed that there was no table to allow us to sit and eat a takeout meal. The location was good as it relates to downtown, etc; however being right on HWY 62, expect that there will be a bit of noise until later in the night. Pool was very clean and well maintained as was the grounds of the motel and parking lot. The green area for walking the small dog we had with us was very convenient and the pet charge was reasonable at $10/night. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest House International Swiss Holiday Resort is centrally located with easy access to all of the shopping, festivals, and fine dining in the Eureka Springs historic district, as well as most other popular attractions. We offer friendly advice about restaurants, local nature activities, motorcycle routes and special events. You can hop on the trolley out front or walk to many of the unique destinations in Eureka Springs. Stop by and let us help you make the most of your visit. We also offer a Group Coordinator and Event Planner for all your wedding, party, family reunion and special group needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your GuestHouse Inn Swiss Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Swiss Holiday Hotel Eureka Springs
- Rodeway Inn Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Rodeway Inn