Outstanding service. Hotel manager and night front desk clerk were very helpful and knowledgeable about local restaurants. The room was very clean, modernly decorated, except for the outdated lamps that didn't really go with decor. The shower vacillated between hot and cold water. The Jacuzzi was an odd shape, making it difficult to have jets placed in back. When I arrived the air conditioner was off and room was blazing hot. The pool and pool area was very clean and much needed while waiting for room to cool down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest House International Swiss Holiday Resort is centrally located with easy access to all of the shopping, festivals, and fine dining in the Eureka Springs historic district, as well as most other popular attractions. We offer friendly advice about restaurants, local nature activities, motorcycle routes and special events. You can hop on the trolley out front or walk to many of the unique destinations in Eureka Springs. Stop by and let us help you make the most of your visit. We also offer a Group Coordinator and Event Planner for all your wedding, party, family reunion and special group needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your GuestHouse Inn Swiss Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Swiss Holiday Hotel Eureka Springs
- Rodeway Inn Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Rodeway Inn