“good home cooking food”
Review of Myrtie Mae's

Myrtie Mae's
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“good home cooking food”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

we ate there for lunch on thursday, great salad bar and buffet, large selection, good food. would recommend eating there while in eureka springs

Visited December 2012

Monroe, Iowa
“Great fried chicken and salad bar”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Don't miss this restaurant. Hidden a bit back off the highway in a hotel. Home cooked southern cooking. The real thing. Good service and nice folks. Check it out.

Visited December 2012
Terrell, Texas
“great place for breakfast”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The only reason I give Myrtie Mae's five stars is because that's as high as they go. My wife and I are regular visitors to Eureka Springs so we have been to Myrtie Mae's many times for breakfast ,lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed in a meal there, however breakfast is our favorite. Good service, great food.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank txtraveler75161
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great Food, Best Breakfast in the Area.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like the Inn of the Ozarks restaurant, Myrtie Mae’s! This by far the best breakfast within 50 mile if not farther, clean and well kept, I have been stopping here for years and very little has changed. Value for the dollar does not even come close to describing the restaurant. The residents of Eureka Springs do not even know how lucky they are to have a restaurant of the quality and caliber located within its city limits. TOP SHELF

• Visited November 2012
Nubeena, Australia
“Reasonable Lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate here and it wasn't bad nor was it outstanding. They had a trip advisor sticker so I expected to be wowed a little more than I was. We were there at lunch on a saturday. I had the grilled chicken breast sandwich, a big chunk of onion which was unpleasant so I removed it, the kaiser bun was awfully dry, otherwise it was yummy with plenty of mayo to make it not so dry. I had the soup and salad bar with my sandwich. That was fresh and nice. They had a lovely fruit salad on the prepared salad side some nice fruit and nut muffins. The soups were clam chowder and then a vegetable soup. My daughter who is 6 was happy to have the childrens soup and salad bar for a reasonable $3.59.

• Visited November 2012