“View, Food and Staff were all excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Horizon Restaurant - CLOSED

Horizon Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Ambient Restaurant overlooking beautiful Beaver Lake with breathtaking sunsets.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“View, Food and Staff were all excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We decided to eat here on a recommendation of a co-worker of mine who lives in Eureka Springs. First let's start with a beautiful view high above Beaver Lake. I can only imagine how spectacular this would look in the spring in fall. Second the food was first rate. As good as any place i have eaten and I have been to a few fine restaurants in my day. Third the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and made the dining experience even better. I would strongly suggest this place to anyone in the area.

neosho
“Amazing food; amazing view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I ate here for our 5th anniversary. We were told to go in the evening to watch the sunset. We arrived about 7:15 and were seated promptly outside on the patio. It was still very warm out; but the view was worth it. Our waiter was very friendly and we had great service. There were 2 other anniversary couples seated around us. We ordered the Bruschetta which was excellent. My hubby doesn't like tomatoes or onions so I ended up eating the whole thing by myself. We were served our salads and fresh bread. They make all their dressings. I had the tomato vinaigrette; I was told it was on the thicker side. I was thinking as opposed to runny. It was def. thick almost spreadable. You could tell it was made with actual roasted tomatoes. It was wonderful even in it's thick spreadable consistency. It was very good on the bread too. My hubby liked his ranch dressing. I ordered the chicken cacciatore and he had the pork a la brie. Both were WONDERFUL! The portions were huge and cooked to perfection. We didn't have room for dessert but ordered it anyway. I had the peanut butter delight. It was a fancy fluffy Reese cup but much more decidant. My hubby had the chocolate cake and he loved it was well. About this time the sun was setting so stopped to take some photos. I highly recommend this place for the food, service, and atmosphere. Will be be back again!

Zeeland, Michigan
“Gluten Free Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Accommodated my request with gluten free pasta and meatballs. Amazing sunset view, great service, relaxing atmosphere, good food. Worth the drive.

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful view of the sunset!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had seen mixed reviews of the restaurant I think primarily based on new ownership recently taking over so we weren't sure whether to try it or not. BUT, we wanted to see the sunset and have a nice meal and we were staying very close to the restaurant so we got there around 7:30 and sat on the deck area outside. The service was good, the food was good and the view was AMAZING! My husband had pork a la brie which he liked and I had the shrimp scampi which was good but perhaps a little bland for my taste. Definitely worth the trip if not for the sunset alone.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This restaurant is a bit out of the way, but it is totally worth it for the view of Beaver Lake. The food was excellent and the staff were great. Definitely go at sunset, but when they ask you sun or shade, no matter how nice it feels, pick the shade. We picked sun, so we could be closer to the view and within 5 minutes were baking. Luckily there was a table in the shade free for us to move to.

Visited June 2014