“Loved it, Will stay again.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bear Mountain Log Cabins
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved it, Will stay again.”
Reviewed April 18, 2005

I liked George and Pat, they are good people with a wonderful resort. They made us feel at home.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed January 3, 2005

My wife and I planned a retreat to Eureka Springs for the two of us over the New Year Holiday. We had reserved the Shaylene cabin. I started to cancel my reservation for this cabin largely because of the price, which wasn't too high but because we spent too much at Christmas we thought we might try for cheaper accomodations however we would have lost our deposit....So we decided to just go. I actually told my wife on the way, this place had better be "perfect" for the money they charge. To my surprise it was more than just perfect...It was an extraordinary destination and we hardly left the cabin it was so nice.

We will be back

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2005

We stayed at Bear Mountian for the weekend of New Years. After the hustle and bustle of Christmas we just wanted a quiet get a way from everything! No Phones, No Alarm Clocks just peace and quiet. Bear Mountian was perfect! We stayed in the Shaylene Cabin and it is beautiful! We stayed in the Cabin except for about 3 hours of shopping on Saturday. Everything we needed was right there! We relaxed in the hot tub, enjoyed the beautiful view from the back porch and just really enjoyed our Stay. We will be going back! Pat and George make sure everything you need is ready and waiting when you get there! It is a wonderful place to stay and it was fantastic. Well worth the money and was everything and more than we expected!

• Stayed January 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2004

The Internet ad is misleading. The cabins look very secluded but they are right on the main highway and there is tons of traffice noise. The cabin we stayed in was large (2 bedrooms, 1 and half bathroom), but the living area was furnished with only an uncomfortable futon and a chair. The same cabin pictured in the Internet ad had a real sofa to sit on. Cable TV was out, and they tried to fix it but to no avail. Breakfast in the fridge left a lot to be desired - the eggs were expired - it was as though it was the same breakfast that was left for last week's guests! Back porch was nice, however, screened in with great view of trees. If you want peace and quiet, do not stay here.

5 Thank Lodging_Guru
Reviewed October 21, 2004

Superior cabin! Very secluded! A little over priced, but we were there for one of their busiest weekends! Managers are very pleasant! Really felt like we were at home! Would stay there again!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2004

Let me just start out by saying how disappointed we were in Eureka Springs. I did not get a decent meal anywhere and the lodging was less that desirable. We booked our cabing at Bear Mountain Cabins, the web site looked amazing. I was shocked when we rolled into town and all of the cabins (with one exception) were pretty much built on the highway. The grounds were unkept and there was a bunch of junk and old trailors around the back side of the property. I was exptecting a beautiful view. If I sat on the front porch I could watch the 18 wheelers roll by. If I sat on the back porch I could look at a log stack and an old trailer. The cabin was small and not furnished with any comfortable furniture. When we lit the fireplace the suction was so bad that I had a smashing headache from all of the smoke. Save your money- go elsewhere!

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member