Bear Mountain Log Cabins
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$65
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$78
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
BestWestern.com
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
$155
$150
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
BestWestern.com
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
Travelocity
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
All reviewsbreakfast basketback porchmy husband and istayed two nightsget awaystay there againpatfridgecabinbugswoodslinensinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We spent our honeymoon here and it was wonderful! Cabin is rather secluded, spacious, gorgeous and just all around amazing. The back porch is amazing as is the view from the proch! We even got to see a gray fox! It was much more than my new husband and I were expecting! Also just a few miles from Beaver Lake. Hope to be able to go back and spend our anniversaries there! I thought the service was great as were all the amenities. Would definitley recommend for a romantic getaway! D&D Garrison

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KeniaG
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We stayed in the "cozy" cabin for 4 days. Authentic cabin with wonderful front porch and swing and added screened in large back porch with ample seating. The owners, Pat and George, are amazing people, extremely friendly with great sense of humor! They are very hospitable and the cabin reflected a great attention to even the smallest of details. We watched the deer come up from the woods every morning and evening to feed, great scenery for us city folk. The appliances all worked great including ample hot water for the 2 person jacuzzi tub. Pictures on their website don't reflect how nice this place really is, much more spacious than depicted. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marcandtraci_opks
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I just had to comment on my short but unpleasant experience with this place. At the time, I was not using Tripadvisor, but now since I find it so helpful, I try to write reviews about places I stay/deal with.
My husb and I were supposed to stay at these cabins last December. I had made the reservation 1 1/2 months in advance. At that time, when I called, the lady I spoke with was rude and acted put out to even take my reservation over the phone. I let it go, thinking maybe she was having a bad day. Well, about three weeks prior to our arrival, I had to push our arrival date back by one week. I called to make the change and was treated so poorly by this same lady that I actually ended up cancelling the reservation. While I didn't stay here, I would certainly caution people as she seemed pretty hostile and uninterested. To this day, I would not stay here if it was the last place available in Eureka Springs. Also, she seemed to take pleasure in informing me that my credit card would still be charged $25.00 for cancelling. I can understand that most places charge a cancellation charge but usually if one cancels as early as three weeks, there is no charge. Not sure if this is their policy or if she just did it to be spiteful. Again, will never stay here.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank RN2009
Reviewed March 14, 2010

If you want a good nights sleep, bring your own sheets! While the cabin had a great view out of the screened porch out back, and the inside was attractive with all wood (pine & a lot of cedar) the sheets were actually rough with pilling (balls of fuzz, like on a well worn sweater). We ended up turning them inside out to get to sleep the first night, then we drove 10 miles to the supercenter in berryville to buy some sheets so we could get a good nights sleep. The firewood was not replaced after the first night as well. For $189.00 a night, I expected better service and linens!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 417Hiker
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Man, my black butt and my friends went up to this log cabin place in Eureka Springs on our motorcycles for the Bikers Blues & BBQ rally and had a blast. They even had a radio playing music in the cabin when we got there. I love "It's a small word", but the song scares me. What a great bunch if people. Oh yea, we got to ride their horses to- I promise that wasn't us that robbed the bank in town that weekend-. I am planning on bringing the whole fraternity up for our Alpha Phi Alpha 10 year reunion. Thanks y'all.
V-Diddy