“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food, ambiance, service is absolutely the best ever. The food is "to die for", the ambiance is so sweet, so quaint, so marvelous, the service is incredible. Garnet's cooking is the best I have ever eaten, Nick's and Garnet's presence and service in the restaurant is fabulous! I always thought I had a favorite meal, but when I go in to Nibbles, I have a menu full of favorites. Garnet and Nick have made this restaurant in to a fabulous eating experience. I recommend Nibbles to everyone. The entire experience is amazing! I go in every chance I get. I do live here in Eureka Springs, and Nibbles is my choice!

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Best place for food in a cozy setting. We were in town for two days and are there both mornings. The quiche was great, hollandaise was spot on, with great coffee that was never empty. My wife loved the tea selection so much she took home the empty packets to remember what they were. Don't miss this one when in eureka springs!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

On me and my wife's recent trip across Missouri we decided to make our way towards eureka springs ak. Not knowing when we got there that 2" of snow would shut down more than half a town. As we walked through a town of snow and closed signs we found a quaint little coffee shop . The quiche were AMAZING !! The owners were so nice and the tea was hot and comforting with a great selection. With a slice of pecan pie in foil in hand. We were off to see the rest of the town , or what was open

Reviewed December 5, 2013

By chance on the Friday after Thanksgiving we stopped at this wonderful little restaurant located on the hill in Eureka Springs. The sandwiches were freshly prepared and very tasty as was the vegetable soup. Their French Roast coffee was outstanding! Kudos to our Waiter and the Chef! We shall return.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

First off, really good quiche served for late lunch. It came with veggie salad which for me was one of the BEST fresh veggie salads I have had ever! Second, we went back for breakfast and I had eggs Benedict's and Barley soup. THAT is the BEST barley soup I have ever had!!!!!!

The servings is really good for one person, unlike other US places where the intention is to stuff and make you feel guilty for not finishing your meal. And they open at 8am and deliver!!!!! COOL!!!!!