“Awesome Food”

Fresh - The Italian Family Bistro
Ranked #21 of 138 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Local-owned and operated. 3rd Generation Chef, Troy Cherry, is using family recipes, refined over generations, to craft delicious authentic Italian dishes (and some American favorites). Open for Breakfast (every day except Tuesday), Lunch and Dinner (every day except Sunday). Sunday Brunch 8am-2pm! Full on-site catering available. Kid-friendly.”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We dined here and had the most fabulous food and experience. We ordered the Duck Breast that was cooked to perfection and served with an exquisite sauce and the best Risotto I have ever had. We also ordered the Shrimp and Bow Tie Pasta which was so fresh tasting and the sauce was perfection at its best. After living in San Francisco, Portland and Dallas, this restaurant beats any other where I have had duck. The staff and owner are tremendously dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We recommend this restaurant without reservation!! Truly Awesome Dining Experience!!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was our first stop in Eureka Springs. The restaurant's food is delicious FRESH food - just like the name says. It was yummy. Put it on your list of great restaurants to visit when in Eureka Springs.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My daughter is new to this area and I have only eaten here a couple of times, but we all had something different and each and every meal was above and beyond delicious. Fresh is the perfect name for this restaurant too. I had the Frangelica pork chops with greens(kale that night) and sweet potatoes. Beautiful presentation too and I topped off my night with Italian cream cake, hand grated fresh coconut, light as a feather, OMG it was delicious. I know the rest of my crew will be posting their finds at this wonderful restaurant so I will not elaborate anymore. The entire town is full of wonderful restaurants, not one disappointment and I am from Houston, TX where we have as many good restaurants as we have people....for a town of 2000 people, they top anything I have ever had in my fair city.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We live in Houston, TX and have property in Eureka Springs, so there frequently. We've been pleasantly surprised that there are a number of really good eats in this small town and this has to be one of the very best! The owner is hands on, super personable, and you can tell he's passionate about sourcing quality, organic, local ingredients. The menu has a nice variety and the dishes I've tried have been superb. My current favorite is the chicken marsala - which is a dish I'm not normally a fan of, but this is a must try...By far, the best and most unique I've ever had. Additionally, Fresh is the only place in the area that sells Boars Head deli meats - yay! Love this place and think I'm heading there for dinner again tonight.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had lunch here today & will definitely be back! I had a duck egg omelette with Brie, hollandaise & other good stuff inside with a side of the best grits I've ever had! We also had crab cakes as an appetizer that were also very flavorful and delicious! The atmosphere is great and they also have a nice gift/antique shop attached that was fun to brows through after lunch. Like I said, I will be back in the future!