“Excellent choice for great dining experience”

Fresh - Farm to Table
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our Mission at FRESH is focused on creating seasonal menus that use both local and organic products whenever possible! Enjoy!
Holiday Island
“Excellent choice for great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great variety of healthy choices on an excitingly different menu. Great wait staff. Great atmosphere. Spotlessly clean, bright and pleasant, intimate seating areas. This restaurant needs to be on every traveler's "must do" list and, as locals, it will definitely be one of our regular stops in Eureka Springs. Enjoy!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am so glad we found this restaurant on our recent trip to Eureka. Very tasty, fresh, & local. Their sandwiches are large & the coffee is strong and frequently refilled. My only complaint is that they are a bit on the pricey side. Lunch for 4 was about $60 with a couple of cookies and a salted caramel. Is the local burger worth $14? Are their salted caramels really worth $2 each? I don't know, but they really are delicious. :)

Tulsa, OK
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food is exactly as it is named " Fresh". Everything is locally grown and bread is made fresh every day. We had lunch and the food was very good and they offer lunch specials each day.

Visited October 2013
“Worth the detour off the main road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch one Saturday afternoon after reviewing the rave reviews on Trip Advisor. Both my husband and I loved the homemade ravioli special of the day. The chef made up a special pizza to accommodate my son's food allergies. Sure wish we had saved room for dessert. The sweets looked amazing.

1 Thank AKOKie
Springfield, Missouri
“Fresh food in a great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was very happy to see that a restaurant moved into this building! The location is on Main street right as the shops start, and is a little quieter and greener than some other downtown places. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I ordered the chef salad and the ingredients were so fresh and flavorful, especially the bacon! We were served bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar that I would have been happy paying 10$ for on it's own! The bread was fresh and almost melted in my mouth.
My husband ordered the ceasar salad, with house-made traditional ceasar dressing that was incredible. Everything on the menu sounded great and I can't wait to go back to try something else.
On our way out, we saw the other half of a building was filled with art, vintage clothes, and antiques. The owner was very personable and (in Eureka style) chatted with us like we were old friends. We were very happy with our visit and will be back!

1 Thank nhudson88