“Good Food, Huge price”

Fresh - Farm to Table
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Mission at FRESH is focused on creating seasonal menus that use both local and organic products whenever possible! Enjoy!
Shell Knob
“Good Food, Huge price”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just returned from FRESH, very good food, good service but very high priced for amount of food given. My husband and I both had 1/2 sandwich (small) and bowl of French Onion soup, also a fresh greens salad maybe a half handful of lettuce, with about 3 blue cheese crumbles and 1/2 teaspoon of pine nuts two glasses of iced tea. $44.00 .

Visited August 2013

“Farm Fresh in Eureka”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with this food. I had French onion soup that had great flavor (just don't expect it to be identical to the real deal in France) and a chicken sandwich with arugula, mozzarella, prosciutto, & sun-dried tomato spread. Not going to lie, that sandwich was pretty freaking good and the homemade focaccia made the sandwich scrumptious. It actually tasted very similar to flavors I've enjoyed in Italy. My friend had the portobello mushroom salad that was very simple but those mushrooms were cooked perfectly and seasoned beautifully. Finished off the meal with a bite of their homemade salted caramel and left Eureka a happy woman. Will be back someday.

• Visited August 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
“Yummy Grits and Brunch!!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had never met a grit that I liked until we ate Sunday Brunch at FRESH. They were creamy and wonderful. Everyone enjoyed the food. They also have deli meats, cheeses and other items in their case to take home. Have not done that yet...plan to on the next visit. The fresh baked items were also great. I think FRESH is a new standout restaurant for Eureka Springs. We will be back soon!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Daniel A
Dallas, Texas
“OMG!!!! Healthy and Delish!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Me and a friend ate here on Saturday afternoon. The service was great and the food was amazing. We are mild foodies. We enjoy cooking and dining. Sadly Eureka does not have amazing local eateries overall. This place was amazing. It was local, healthy, and wonderful. Had we found it sooner we probably would have eaten there more than once. The french onion soup with Gureiere cheese was to die for and I had a scrumptious chicken sandwich on bread that they made there that was as light as an angle playing a cello in a pillow of honey. It was good. Go there.

• Visited July 2013