“GREAT MEAL AND SERVICE”

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, Tennessee
“GREAT MEAL AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place was recommended by the B&B I was staying at during a business trip to AR. I had the appetizer of Escargot, I was apprehensive at first, had not tried this since I was in France many years ago, but after Andy the bartender and my server Brent told me how good it was I went for it. I was not disappointed, they were awesome! I know many might not like the idea of trying this but trust me you want to give it a try. I had the mushroom soup, it was also excellent, I did not think that mushroom soup could taste this well! Then I moved on to the Prime Rib cooked rare, the 12 ounce proved to be more than enough, and it too was EXCELLENT! I have tried Prime Rib in many places as a business traveler, and this is at the top of the list. Thanks Mark to you and your staff for an EXCELLENT MEAL!!!

1 Thank R H

Belton, Texas
“Worth the Drive!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Wife and I found this place based on other reviews. It was well worth the drive to get there. We split the 18 ounce Prime Rib. It was about the best prime rib I have ever had. Would go again any time we are in the area.

2 Thank Raymond M
“Awesome Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

The mushroom soup is a must have!!
The prime rib is world class!
My wife enjoyed the rib eye steak grilled to perfection.
We will certainly return and recommend everyone visiting the area to enjoy a meal at Gaskins!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jeff S
Frisco, Texas
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit after local recommendation. We had prime rib and ribeye. Both were cooked to perfection. Many items are homemade and wonderful. We would definitely return on a next visit to Eureka Springs.

1 Thank Lori J
busch, arkansas
“Prime rib under par.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Neat place, great atmosphere . Wife and daughter had the salmon and it was excellent. I ordered the large prime rib which appeared to be larger than the advertised 18 ounces.Sadly, this piece of Angus was looking great but was definetly from the day before, cool and dry. At prices high for the area, I do not expect leftovers. Margaritas were typical large syrup mix with little taquila. Have been here approx 6 times and had good luck always so was dissapointed this time around. Next time I'll order the rare rib eye.