“Maybe the Best steaks in Arkansas”

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

So happy I happened to overhear someone's conversation at the pool. This is one of the bets places I have ever eaten. The prime rib is wonderful and the soup was out of this world !! (Cabernet Mushroom) the decor is rustic but elegant. Service was great and the owners are visible everywhere. Never got to dessert, there was so much dinner to eat. I know for sure we will go back !

1  Thank RicEberle

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We took my parents to Gaskins for their anniversary dinner while visiting Eureka Springs. We were all very happy with our meals. The steaks were scrumptious and even the sides were splendid. Truly a fine dining restaurant.

1  Thank Melissa P
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is the best steakhouse ever. Perfectly cooked steak, potato, and the best mushroom soup I've every had (and I usually don't like mushroom soup).
If you visit Eureka Springs, or Beaver Lake, this is worth the trip. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

excellent food. my mother and i had the filet mignon and drinks. would recommend it to anyone! the staff was super friendly which we discovered even had friends we knew from texas!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had the salmon and prime rib. To DIE for! The owners greeted us! Food and service were magnificent! Worth the 5 hour drive just for the dining experience.