“Wonderful experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Delicious food, great ambience, a real treasure just north of Eureka Springs. We were recommended by our B&B propietor, Kathy, on our wedding day, and we've been back on our subsequent anniversaries. Great place! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ken M

Lake Kiowa, Texas
“Truly Excellent”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I dined there on 7/23. I used their call ahead seating procedure so they were expecting me. I was greeted promptly and courteously at the door and shown to my table. This place is great! Every little detail was flawless. The Prime Rib is the best I've ever had. The salad with home made Blue Cheese Dressing was delicious. The sauteed mushrooms and onions were freshly prepared and wonderful. I would highly recommend Gaskins Cabin and will go back on my next trip.

2 Thank Richard R
Flower Mound, Texas
“A great way to end a vacation!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best blue cheese dressing I've ever had! Excellent prime rib and salmon. The course salted baked potato was delicious. Our waiter was one of the best we have ever had. He was attentive, and went above and beyond to meet our every need. The restaurant is beautiful from the time you enter the grounds to each of the adorable rooms in the cabin. A must place to have dinner when you're in Eureka Springs.

1 Thank Carenrup
Little Rock, Iowa
“AMAZING FOOD AND WONDERFUL SERVICE”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

A short drive out of town you will find this amazing little rustic steakhouse. Def worth the 10 minute drive. It is known for it's Prime Rib, which was second only to my own personal recipe. The house salad dressing, a balsamic and sweet mustard combo is wonderful. We got there at 8:30pm and still had to wait around 30 minutes to be seated. It's a hoppin' place so better show up early!

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Best ribeye I've ever had! Great atmosphere, awesome place. Highly recommend! I do recommend calling ahead but if you don't, well worth the wait!