“Awesome place to dine”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2008

You can not go wrong by eating here...The atmosphere is enchanting. The owners make you feel like family and the food....is to die for. They offer a wonderful menu to choose from...Start your night off in the bar and finish with a cup of coffee and one of their to die for desserts

Jerry, one of the owners, has a fabulous personality! Welcomes you right in and makes you feel like a family member!

If your in Eureka Springs...definatly make this one of your dining stops.

There are newer reviews for Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse

Reviewed July 8, 2008

We visit Gaskin's every year for our anniversary, not always on it though, as we always go on Wednesday for the prime rib special. The atmosphere is great and the owner's are wonderful, they'll talk your ear off if you want. The wine is fairly priced and the specials are a very good deal. We look forward to our week at the lake each year just to visit Gaskin's and get our prime rib. I definitely recommend the chocolate bread pudding for dessert, it is amazing!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Very rustic atmosphere. The setting was more memorable than the food. Steaks I guess.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 24, 2007

Way upscale, but comical.. when we arrived there, they accidentally blasted Lynard Skinard, which made us laugh. I said "TURN IT UP.." singing the verse of the song.. before they turned it off. It made us laugh and the manager got my joke as well, but did not appreciate it ("Sweet Home Alabama"). It was a comical moment, and I only whispered this at our table.

The radio they had had music blaring. The menu is simple, place upscale. This is not our favorite place in Eureka Springs, but is among the best places for an upscale dining experience in Eureka Springs. We liked the place, but prefer other places like Local Flavor.. the food is better at those places, but this place has great wait staff, great steak. Expect expensive and dress nicely. The music did not bother us. I would say I prefer simple places, but if I lived in EUR Springs, I would go here for special occassions. $80 for two, dress in Dockers, collared shirt minimum. Great restaurant overall.

Reviewed November 4, 2007

This was a nice treat. The interior decorating was wood-filled, classy, and cozy - just what the doctor ordered to end a nice fall evening. The food was overall very enjoyable - skip the escargot - way too garlicky (bitter garlic, not slow cooked). The soup was hot and tasty, if a little brothy. The prime rib my husband got was average -not seasoned enough in my opinion. The ribeye I got was out of this world -tender, rich, succulent, spiced. My husband and I both went in ravished, but wished that we would have just split the ribeye dinner, it would have been plenty enough. The peach cobbler was so-so, canned peaches, but good nonetheless. Wine was generous, but average. We ended up taking home half of our meal, and then never finishing it, so order LESS than you think you will need, no matter how hungry you are. Overall, I would go back and recommend the place.

1  Thank brittydear