“Excellent food in a rustic setting.”

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 142 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse. Your hosts, Lisa McMahon and Bert Jones, invite you to experience the warmth and hospitality of their authentic 1860’s log cabin. Built by John Gaskins in 1864, the original cabin has been home to many great memories and is now the core of our restaurant. We take great pride in the quality of steaks we offer. Over the years, Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse has been honored with several awards including “The Best Steak Around Arkansas” and the “Best Overall Restaurant in Eureka Springs” by the Arkansas Times Readers’ Choice Awards. We feel that eating well is an expression that encompasses your entire dining experience. Creating memories is what we do and we look forward to adding to yours.
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Secluded location outside town. Very good service with excellent food. We would visit again.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I had read all the reviews before our trip to stay at the Treehouse Cottages for our 39th anniversary and decided we just had to have prime rib there for our anniversary dinner. We definitely made the correct choice and would have eaten there the next evening if we were still in town.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

The owners of Gaskins are the most caring, giving, wonderful people. They make sure each customer is happy and the attention to detail is unsurpassed.

Great food, great service, homey atmosphere. I would not hesitate to recommend or
entertain the most important guests there.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Gaskins has the best steaks I have EVER had in my life! My boyfriend and I are planing our next vacation to Eureka Springs, AR so we can eat at Gaskins again. :-)

Reviewed July 20, 2011

My husband and I went for our anniversay. Very nice atmosphere. The owner seated us and gave us some history on the cabin. We had the prime rib which was excellant. My husband loves prime rib and he thought this was one of the best he had eaten. I had the cream of mushroom soup instead of salad. It was delicious. We also got the shrimp cocktail for an appetizer. The shrimp were huge!! Of course since we were celebrating our anniversary we had to order dessert. My husband got the key lime tart and I got the chocolate bread pudding. Everything was delicious. We will definately go back when we visit Eureka Springs again.