“Awesomeness!”

Cuisines: American, German, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this restaurant, because it had German cuisine. We were very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My hubbie and I went here again, driving 5 hours to celebrate my birthday at my favorite restaurant in Eureka. The staff is very friendly, and the food was outstanding as usual. The only thing that ruined our experience was a group of very drunk middle aged people sitting right next to us behind the divider. They had apparently started their celebration of this drunk mans birthday at the Cathouse bar...go figure, and decided to grace this dark, quiet , romantic higher end restaurant with their presence. He just went off on a loud, foulmouth tangent, singing happy birthday to himself and being so obnoxious that the entire place was staring at them and each other shaking their heads. Most people on our side of this division were single couples, having a nice romantic evening with a bit of wine and a fantastic meal, but this group was over the top. I finally asked our nice waiter if he could have someone do something, but when someone did say something to him to tone it down, he got even louder...I, nor anyone else could enjoy the evening...I came very close to going over there myself, and telling him that he just ruined MY birthday with his drunken antics... I hope he spent that night praying to the porcelain god, with a tremendous hangover !! I guess the meal was great, but I couldn't even remember eating it...I guess I will try again...

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Wife booked us at the Bavarian Inn for the weekend and we decided to try out the restaurant...they've done an outstanding job with the atmosphere and the food...I was stationed in Germany and this was as close as you can get in this part of the country...food was great and service was very friendly...my wife was so happy to have found this place.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was my first experience with this type of food. It was absolutely wonderful. I also took my picky eater daughter and she enjoyed it as well. The staff was excellent! The food was excellent! The beer was excellent! Unfortunately I have never eaten at another place like this so I don't have anything to compare it too.

Don't go to this restaurant expecting to be in and out within 30-45 minutes. They do take their time in preparing and no I'm not complaining. We enjoyed the atmosphere and each other. They keep you stocked with bread, drinks and serve your choice of soup or salad. There were 3 in our party. It was approximately $20-25 a head with a drink. (about 16.95 for entree)

If I ever go back to Eureka Springs this will be my first stop!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Being of Czech descent, I grew up eating the specialties of the culture. On our October road trip to the Branson area, we were delighted to find this restaurant an hour's drive away and it was worth it! We arrived on Sunday night just as they opened the door. As luck would have it the Czech plate was the nightly special and it did not disappoint - Pork loin and flour dumplings, sauerkraut, and purple cabbage, rye bread. In addition, we had the sauerkraut soup which was divine and followed it up with a piece of German Chocolate cake that was delicious. I've never seen so much coconut in between the cake layers.

This place must have an excellent reputation as we watched it fill up with customers during our time there. We do hope to return to this area again and will definitely go back to this restaurant.