“Authentic German Cuisine”

Cuisines: American, German, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Everything on the menu comes from recipes brought over from Germany and you can taste it. None of that Americanized garbage. This place is the real deal. The owner approached my table twice to check on me. Atmosphere is nice. The food is amazing. Unique wine selection as well. Hidden Gem for the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am a German food fan and this place was recommended as being authentic German food. The menu is very limited and the price of the entrees is in my opinion, a bit costly for what you get. The rye bread was dry and the wienerschnitzel appeared deep fried and not pan fried and was overcooked. The potatoes were very bland. There were very few diners yet the service was very slow too. With all of the choices available in Eureka Springs I would recommend eating elsewhere.

1  Thank BlkRaven2u
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Excellent service, very good food and a really nice atmosphere. This was our first time to eat at a Bavarian restaurant. We really enjoyed it. They serve Frey wine which was very good. The german chocolate cake is the best we have every had! Service was excellent and very friendly. We recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Not the best German food I've had. Good potato pancakes though. My chicken was undercooked, husband's Wiener schnitzel was very dry.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am German and the food at the Bavarian Inn was just average. My husband and I both had the Jaegerschnitzel, which was bland. It was served with carrots, peas, and potatoes. The potatoes and carrots were undercooked. It was overpriced as well, $17 per meal. Definitely won't go back!