“Can't wait to go back! ”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

We can't say enough about this wonderful resturant! Our waiter was incredible. He made sure to check the ingredients bc of food allergies and actually knew what they were. The best bacon burger we've honestly ever eaten, not greasy. I had the meatball sandwich and it was delicious. We never order dessert due to our allergies (milk, dairy, nightshades and corn) we loved! The flour less chocolate cake with Carmel. Omg it was to die for. The iced tea was very tasty and the coffee was wonderful. I wish i could recall the waiters name, he was so good to us. ❤️

Write a ReviewReviews (2,865)

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Great food, service, and atmosphere. Excellent & attentive waitress. Looking forward to going back soon in December. The salmon I had and the chicken my wife ate were both cooked perfectly. The restaurant is very clean and the interior tastefully decorated. We recommend sitting by the large windows where the town scenery can be enjoyed. Candles are used on the tables at night to give the place a great ambiance. When we left we got a "Thank you" from 3 different employees.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I had the baked Brie to start and I really enjoyed it. Also had red sangria and the pesto cream pasta with shrimp and enjoyed those also. The baked bread was tasty. I really liked the candlelit ambiance and our waitress was great. My husband didn’t have as much luck on his food as I did. He had shrimp scampi and said it had no taste. I tasted it and had to agree with him. It made me wonder if they left an ingredient out. I would go back but I doubt the hubby would.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Stopped in for Sunday Brunch. I had something that was supposed tp be braised short ribs with kale. Meat was more boiled than braised and pretty much flavorless. Companion had a egg with chorizo dish if you call one bite of chorizo "with chorizo". Oh yeah, and they charge extra for that one bite. Service was very poor, inattentive wait staff. Any local McDonalds would be better!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

We came in for lunch and even though they were pretty busy we were seated immediately. There was a loud table right next to us that out a slight damper on our meal but the food was fantastic and our server, Annette, was excellent.