“Fantastic Brunch!”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Memphis, Tennessee
“Fantastic Brunch!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The smell from this place let me know that I was in for a treat! The food was outstanding, the service impeccable, all with a very relaxed vibe. They have many vegetarian options available, and plenty to choose from for meat eaters too...It was very busy, but not hurried (I would definitely suggest reservations!). They have a beautiful deck, but it was raining so we sat inside the eclectic, window filled, dining room. I can't wait to go back and try lunch and dinner...

Monett
“Wow! Don't miss this stop if you are in town!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We can't say enough about this place. Great atmosphere, the service is great, drinks are great and the food is EXCELLENT! You can't go wrong here. It's rated highly with TripAdvisor for a reason. We ate here twice during our weekend stay and I can say it's one of the best Caesar Salads (with lemon chicken) I've ever had and the Peach Sangria is homemade and GREAT. Our second trip was for Brunch on Sunday. We got there early and had to wait . . . guess people has already found out how good they were! My husband had breakfast and I had a sandwich. Both were very good. Please please please don't miss going to this place if you are even just driving through. You won't be disappointed. I would love to try everything on their menu but we weren't there long enough! Go and enjoy!

Visited June 2014
Lebanon, Missouri
“Fantastic food and service!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We first had the house specialty of Bloody Mary. Mine was regular and my husbands was spicy. He tasted of mine and said it didn't taste any different, but they were both good. We ordered the Baked Brie that everyone raves about. It was as yummy as everyone said. I saw a review where someone said they scraped off the honey. I have no idea why anyone would do that, because it really adds to the flavor. This dish comes with slivered almonds and sliced pears. My husband and I shared the Diablo Shrimp and the Prime Rib on Sourdough. The shrimp dish came with a salad that we also shared. Both dishes were very tasty. We left very satisfied with our meal.This meal was a little pricy for a regular lunch, but since it was our anniversary it was ok with us. We would go back.

Visited June 2014
Warwick
“Great food! Good lunch spot”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch late afternoon on a Fri so there were only a few other tables and service was great. It's small so it may be crowded with a long wait for dinner or weekends. Veggie sandwich was great! Their homemade sauces were excellent too. Peach sangria was a good recommendation by server! Would definitely go back but in off peak hours.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My spouse and our friends had a good experience at Local Flavor Cafe. I asked the waitress for a recommendation and she said the Blue Filet was her favorite, so I had this steak along with mashed potatoes and asparagus. All meals are served with a vegetable and the vegetable is ALWAYS asparagus. I wish they had more variety. The mashed potatoes were good and flavorful and the steak was great. I ordered mine medium-rare and it was amazing until it started to cool off and lost some of its flavor. If you are a steak fan, I would definitely recommend it. If you are not a huge steak person, it may not be worth the $34. My spouse had the shrimp scampi which he enjoyed. They served bread with the meal, which was mediocre. The house salad was okay, but the house-made parmesan garlic dressing was quite bland. We had a vanilla creme brulee for dessert, which is very good and a nice end to a heavy meal. If you are in the mood for something more substantive for dessert, you might go with another option.