“AMAZING DINING”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2014

NOW....tHIS IS WHAT i CONSIDER a fine dinner..Baked Brie ChicKEN MIlaN and GRILLED PorK TENDderOIN pICATA...
FRIENDLY service... All fresh ingredients..perfectly seasoned food cooked to perfection. I must admit I was surprised at the exceptional food being served here..It was the best meal served during my travels through Arkansas. Enjoyed the local flavor dining experience very much...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,643)

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Would have given 5stars but the hair I found on my plate kinda ruined the mood.
If not for that it would b the best place in eureka that we ate at.
Was hoping for a discount for the hair but didn't happen. Will be back though.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I were on holiday last week in Eureka Springs and this restaurant was recommended by a waiter at another restaraunt as a must to try. We weren't disappointed. I am a gourmet cook and I highly recommend this place. We had the shrimp salad in avocado cup, crab cakes, as well as well as the wild rice stuffed portabello mushrooms. Just fantastic food, excellent, attentive service, and pleasant staff. Please make this a must on your next trip to ES.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Local Flavor is a treasure with excellent food, attentive but unobtrusive staff, and comfortable surroundings. They were most accommodating to our large (nine) group on a Saturday evening. We'd return there again.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We enjoyed our meal. The salad and steak were delicious. Our friend had the shrimp and it was very good. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Ann J