“Dinner”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended by all the locals! We gave it a shot for dinner and it was amazing! Great friendly staff! Prices are very reasonable! Very fine dining! We plan on going back for the lunch menu!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,647)

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

The food at local flavor is delicious. It is also a cool atmosphere. I recommend sitting outside. The shrimp and avocado salad is excellent.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Can't go wrong choosing Local Flavor. Good food, service and atmosphere. Parking can be tough so if you can walk there it helps.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

when arriving, I liked the décor of the room. I ordered the brie cheese plate, and it was delicious. Then for my entrée, I ordered the filet mignon, it was delicious. Then the bill came along, when seeing it I was not that happy. It was a little too pricey. The steak was an excellent cut, but very small. Would I return? Yes, but get something less pricey. Overall it was good.

LFC1998, Owner at Local Flavor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for the review. We use the highest quality ingredients and make most everything to order. Our filet that is hand trimmed, cut and weighed and the sauce is made to order. That makes labor and food costs higher than chain places that use pre-packaged, cheap ingredients. We are in this business for the love and passion of serving great food. We are in line with chain restaurants as far as our pricing and you aren't getting processed junk food. Another factor is that we have high taxes here in Eureka because of it being a tourist town. Because of that, when you receive your final bill it can look as though our prices are too high. I'm happy you found our food wonderful and again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Always the best bang for your buck. Hands down the best filet I have eaten in Eureka Springs! Alfredo's are made fresh for each order and are wonderful. Hats off to Britt and Connie for choosing and keeping a wonderful staff that serves the best that Eureka has to offer. You two rock and so does Local Flavor!! Love Rick and Becca and Lori❤

1  Thank FreakyDw
LFC1998, Owner at Local Flavor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. For the last 16 years our focus has always been on serving the freshest ingredients possible with the highest standards in quality. We've done this with our community in mind and have endured many slow winters staying open for the locals. It's very rewarding to hear positive feedback, especially from a local.

Thank you again!