“Wonderful, just like we remembered”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We ate at Local Flavor during our recent stay in Eureka Springs on Valentines. Although we made reservations early, we had to settle for 9:00 pm. It was very crowded,but they tried to make everyone comfortable. They worked efficiently and quickly, but the food was served beautifully. My husband had the salmon and I had the prime rib. Both were delicious, as were the side items. Waitress was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The restaurant was fun and menu had lots of variation. You won't be sorry dining here!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,674)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Since we had our 4 legged child with us, we searched on BringFido.com for a pet friendly restaurant . The outside patio here was a great choice for lunch. We were brought menus and a bowl of water was served to Sophie. While we enjoyed our avocado burger with onion straws, Sophie made friends with several other diners. We would definitely return here, with or without Sophie in tow!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We really enjoyed the location and didn't mind waiting a few minutes to get in. We were seated by the windows so it made for great scenery. They were low on wait staff that day but we didn't notice any dip in attention. Would definitely go again and have suggested it to several others.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just had lunch here today. Molly waited on us and did a fantastic job. We shared a Greek Salad which was awesome. Large enough for a meal by itself. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing was creamy with a fantastic flavor. We also split a Chicken pesto sandwich. The chicken was a little under seasoned but overall the sandwich was very good. We then had 2 desserts. We had the chocalate decadence and the baked fudge. We love our chocolate. The chocolate decadence was awesome. It is a flourless chocolate cake that was so rich. This is a place you must eat at when you are in Eureka Springs!!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came to Local Flavor for an anniversary dinner. Upon entering the wait area was empty but we were told it would be 30 minutes. Hearing this we head to the bar for a drink - bartender was polite and knowledgeable. However, the lobby quickly filled up and several couple and groups started being seated. After almost an hour wait with people coming and going we asked and were told we were next. Once seated we were placed in a table right by thw door on a cold day. The waitress who finally helped us came across as a snob who preferred waiting on town locals and older couples who appeared to have lots of money. I have never been made to feel like I wasn't wanted somewhere then here. I am college educated, was well dressed, a quite couple chatting with ourselves, and just wanting a nice meal but I left feeling like Local Flavor and their staff felt superior to us and didnt really want our business. This $80 meal tasted great but left a sour feeling in my mouth. I wish I had left earlier and went to a dive where they treat everyone alike.

1  Thank Crystal_Ok
LFC1998, Owner at Local Flavor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

I'm very sorry about your experience. I have sent a private message and hope to hear back from you so we can make this right. We are known for our exceptional and friendly service and we would never want to come across as snobby. We expect to be treated the same as anyone, whether we are dining with our two small children or having a special night out as a couple, and we expect our staff to do the same.