“Certainly one of the very best in Eureka” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Certainly one of the very best in Eureka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

This restaurant is consistently good and the management takes the time to cook everything fresh. We have never had a clunker here. We had brunch there and I had one of the best bloody marys ever. My wife and I shared an omelet and the crab benedict, both of which were superior. The wait staff is efficient and unobtrusive. It's a must-stop for breakfast, at the very least, when in Eureka.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Couple weekend get-away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

My wife and I had a nice dinner here. The place was recommended by a Eureka business person. We were very happy with the dining experience. It is a nice, clean place. The food was delicious. We had a pasta dish. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. We highly recommend this restaurant! Our visit was at the end of the season and weather was too cold to sit outside. It was very comfortable inside.

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Wonderful food, good service, cool options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went to local flavor on our Eureka Springs vacation recently. We went on a weeknight during off season so there was no wait. We had excellent service. The waitress was also very knowledgable about the menu options. On her recommendation, I went with the sweet and spicy shrimp dish. It was incredible. We had the spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer and we were impressed by the unique twist of delicious crispy bread instead of chips. My husband had the bar-b-que salmon and he also thought it was wonderful. Our drinks were always full, our bread was always fresh, and we had fun options to try on our entrees. Also, it was our least expensive dinner during our Eureka Springs trip coming in at just under $60. Now, I am positive that we could have eaten for much cheaper, but as far as gormet quality foods (which is what we were looking for on this vacation) this was pretty much the best value for the dollar. You get the really great food and you pay a reasonable price. I would go here on a regular basis for a nice evening out if I lived in Eureka.

• Visited December 2013
Ponchatoula
“Something new”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was in the evening, and I would have preferred to have more light, but the food was very good and different. The price was a little high, but it was worth it because the food choice is different than most places. The waiter was very professional and helpful which made me very comfortable. I would eat here again to try something new.

Clarence Center, New York, United States
“Great restaurant with outdoor seating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Local Flavor is one of our favorite stops when in Eureka Springs. We love to sit outside and watch the world go by while we eat and this fits the bill perfectly - excellent food, great wait staff, and terrific Eureka Springs ambiance.