“Had a great dinner. ”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Had a great dinner. ”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat. Have never gotten a bad meal. Do try to save room for dessert. My favorite is the vanilla bean creme brûlée.
Be careful of negative reviews of the Intrigue Theater. John Nieman offered to pay me to remove my negative review of that show. I have integrity and refused his offer. My tripadvisor review has mysteriously vanished. The only trick that I didn't see coming. But Local Flavor gets a good review because I like what they serve. The hot bread was so delicious!

bci3, Owner at Local Flavor Cafe, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I want to thank this reviewer for the positive review of Local Flavor Cafe. I have to say that we have no idea why they chose to bad mouth Intrigue Theater through this review. I have stated before that I don't agree with trip advisors policy on this, as we recently got bad mouthed on another restaurants review. I don't feel that is what this site is for. If you want to talk about another establishment, then put it on their own review. As the owners of Local Flavor I can say that we and most of our staff have been to Intrigue Theater and loved it!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Wonderful lunch!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to have a nice relaxed meal. We had the quiche with a side salad and the Reuben. The quiche had wonderful flavor and had yummy pieces of chopped artichokes, mushrooms and red peppers. The Reuben was great on marbled rye. Will come back for dessert because the dessert menu sounded scrumptious!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Really Enjoyed the Meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Been coming to Eureka Springs for years but never ate here before tonight. Food was really good -smoked salmon appetizer, prime rib and eggplant Parmesan. Excellent wine list. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John B
Kansas
“Local Flavor was a great choice for lunch”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were seated on the balcony, overlooking historic Main St. It's kind of interesting to watch vehicles pass by. My husband had the quiche, and I had the fish tacos. We were both happy with our meals. The Margarita's were very good as well. Waiter was good, but not overbearing. I wish we would have saved room for cheesecake!

• Visited October 2013
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Best brunch on earth!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We make it an absolute top priority on every Eureka trip to visit this establishment for their brunch. Literally the best breakfast I've ever had/could possibly ever imagine! We will be there in a few weeks and cannot wait for that Sunday deliciousness! Great staff, food, drinks, atmosphere...perfect :-)

• Visited July 2013