“Pricey but fair”
Review of Local Flavor Cafe

Local Flavor Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Lavaca, Arkansas
“Pricey but fair”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went their for our sixth anniversary dinner, my husband made reservations 2 weeks in advance, we arrived for our reservation and they sat us right by the front door (not romantic at all) and never addressed our anniversary at all, with this being a higher end restaurant and for the advance reservations I would expect for them to Atleast say happy anniversary. My steak was fair at best but my husband had the tenderloin medallions and he was very impressed. The mojitos were some of the best I've ever had. We had dinner and 4 drinks and our ticket was $120 so that's pretty pricey but if they would've sat us in a more secluded part of the restaurant or Atleast said happy anniversary then the high price probably wouldn't have bothered us as bad

“Always exceptional!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I manage a bed and breakfast here in eureka springs and always reccommend local flavor to all my guests! I am a retired hotel executive and this fine establishment features better than any venue I have been to here and in Europe! To me exceptional service, outstanding food and a great atmosphere make a venue superior Local flavor takes it beyond expectations in all! Thank you and a superior well done job to all the staff!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I had a great meal at Local Flavor last night. We had an antipasto dish to start which was great. My husband had the portobello mushroom dish and I had a filet. Both were excellent! I had Sean Minor 4 Bears Cabernet Sauvignon (which I always like) and he had a great gin drink with cucumber. We recommend this place anytime we talk about our trips to Eureka Springs.

Visited August 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great food - great staff”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Wifey and I saw this place while we were wandering the street earlier in the day. Came back in the evening and had an outside table overlooking the street. If offered a great view of the comings and goings in ES.

Our waiter (Rick) was super attentive. His recommendations of pork tenderloins (for wifey) and salmon (for me) were spot on. The food was delicious and served with a genuine smile.

You'll be spoiled for choices in ES but you won't go wrong eating at the Local Flavor Cafe,

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“great food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went there for dinner. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed sitting outside for dinner. The food was great. We would definitely go there again!

Visited August 2013