“Food, Friends, Fun”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The restaurant is located in the heartbeat of Eureka Springs. It is nicely decorated and the staff is very pleasant. Pricing is $$$. I had an incredible scallops dish and two Kettle One drinks it was $43.83.

1  Thank bren1125

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Enjoyed the food the service and the atmosphere. Would eat here again and recommend it to anyone. The samon was wonderful.

1  Thank LaDonnaGGoebel
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Steaks, sides - everything is superb! The staff & owner immediately make you welcome and at ease. This is no cheap steak house, but worth every penny. The best in fine dining, and a wonderfully unique setting too!

1  Thank Judy H
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I just want to start by saying the Salmon was very good for the fiance. She enjoyed that past. I really wanted this place to be great because we stay down the street from it. One of the bartenders in fact was the first person we met in ES so we'll be showing up at the bar from time to time.

Let me start by saying I understand that restaurants are hard to keep going, and not every visitor is going to be happy with something. I understand that. I am going as easy as I can in this review.

- The lamp had spider webs, and by webs I mean I was afraid one would drop out on my plate. The horns of the deer literally looked like they hadn't been cleaned off and this web had been there a while. I understand spiders are fast workers, and overnight and build pretty intricate webs, this wasn't an overnight job. I'd forgive this but I've read other reviews about webs, so maybe getting some of the home guard spray on the window sills would work (Which also had spiders)

- Ribs - I got sick within an hr of having them. They were mushy, and barely warm. I mentioned this but the look of fear in the waiter's eyes told me the story. If I complained more it would be a hassle. When you steam ribs (As I do a lot, because it makes them wet and fall off the bone) you need to chill fast after than bring to heat either in a broiler or on a grill. Maybe they where fine, but they where not more than barely warm. The horseradish mashed was good.

Anyway, I gave 3 stars because she liked the Salmon. There are a lot of good reviews, there are a lot of reviews saying expensive (And I don't think great food is ever to expensive) - I think you can find better dinner in town. Next time we'll just keep walking

1  Thank Terence B
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A friend told us about this place and we actually by accident parked by it the first day so we had a drink and checked it out. Very cool bar and old steakhouse atmosphere so we decided to come back the following night. We split steak and lobster had one appetizer, and three drinks a piece and our bill was 230..00 with tip. I guess we should have asked how much our entree was but the staff was great and the food was good. No bake potato