“Very good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rogue's Manor Sweet Spring
Ranked #39 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We went there because it was a short walk from where we were staying and had just ridden a motorcycle for 400 miles that day to get there. We had a little trouble initially just finding someone to seat us and were a little leery of the prices. After a glass of wine and the food started arriving we were pretty happy. They have some excellent homemade dressings for the salads. It was late for us so we were not ordering steaks or anything real heavy. Our food was very tasty and the waitress was very friendly.

Visited September 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner at Rogue Manor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Although a little pricey the food and service were excellent. We went early on a Friday night and we were seated right away. The portions were large, in fact neither my husband or I could finish our meal.

Visited August 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The reviews of this restaurant seem to be all over the place, but we had a great experience! We started with the Montrachet as an appetizer. I had the Bonsai Chicken and my wife had the Salman. Came with bread and salads... The homemade blue cheese dressing was really good. The preparation and presentation was excellent. We had a table by the window in a beautifully appointed dining room. Soft music played in the background, an eclectic mix but it worked well. Service was spectacular. Our waitress was able to fully describe the menu and preparation details. We did not want for anything... Water, drinks, information... Perfect. It is a little on the pricy side, but they have several items under $20 if you're wanting to stay on budget. We'll definitely go back.

Visited August 2013
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was recommended that we go this place upon our arrival to Eureka Springs. The food was awesome, and the Sweet Spring next to the restaurant really did smell sweet.

Visited July 2013
Nixa, Missouri
“great food, WORST SERVICE EVER.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I had a late lunch at another restaurant. For dinner we decided to just go somewhere inexpensive and have appetizers. While driving down the street we saw Rogue's had a banner advertising "OYSTERS". Since my wife and I love oysters, this was the perfect appetizer for us. I checked their menu "online" and saw oysters were $12.00. We were stoked. Raw oysters at a reasonable price. We ordered them with a couple of drinks, one dozen came, we began to devour. Oysters were awesome. Huge oysters. Delicious. Devoured the second dozen. Struggled with the last 6 due to size. This was really a meal, not an appetizer. LOL Bill came. $77.00. 2 beers, 2 doz oysters. I had figured in my mind it would be $36-$45 with rough math. I asked the waitress and she said, 'WELL, THEY ARE $12. FOR 5 OYSTERS". I said since when are oysters priced by the 5's. She said all the time. Well, not during our travels. She expressed that the quantity was listed on the mene. I showed her my phone menu on line, she said it's on the paper menu (i never opened the paper menu). She checked, said it wasn't listed, but "IT IS WHAT IT IS" and here's the kickers. She told me 'I GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFORE YOU ORDERED THEM"!!! what??? Since when do I need to ask what the price of oysters are when it is customary for them to be sold by the dozen. Until this is made right by the owners or managers, not only will we NEVER return, we will make sure everyone we know DOESN'T GO TO ROGUE.

• Visited June 2013