“Park tree tops”

Ozark Mountain Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Come Fly by the Seat of your pants & experience the thrill of the HIGHEST and LONGEST ziplines in the state of Arkansas! You will zip down 10 ziplines, cross one swinging bridge while standing on suspended platforms. You will zip as high as 250 feet above the forest floor on cables up to 2000 feet long! We cater to ages 3-103 up to 275 lbs. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins welcome.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Was way cool!! 8 runs!! Above the trees, vert experienced guides, started training at ground, just a few feet off the ground, then moved higher. No regrets

1  Thank Pamela B
Will W, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful response! Just curious - we are a 10 Zipline course!

There are newer reviews for Ozark Mountain Ziplines

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was something I wasn't even really interested in doing...but got talked into by my husband! They start you off really slow and work up to the bigger lines! The guys who did our tour were efficient, entertaining, and really nice. Although I was absolutely scared to death, they wouldn't let me give up and I really appreciate that cause I would have regretted it! The view is gorgeous and you really get what you pay for!

GO DO IT! Even if you are scared and don't want to! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sydney C
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Totally worth every penny. My dad and I went today and it was awesome. Neither of us had ever ziplined before, and I was excited but nervous. They do a wonderful job acclimating you to the process and building up to the big lines. Easy to use equipment and a safety first attitude puts you at ease right away. And then you get to the big lines, and WOW!! The sights are gorgeous, the zipping is exhilarating and fun, and just when you are starting to wear out and have enough, you are done! Perfect activity if you are looking for some safe "extreme" activities. Can't recommend highly enough.

1  Thank RiderJen
Reviewed September 9, 2013

These zip lines are the best, been on a few and this is the best I been on. The guides are excellent and know what they are doing. So relax and have the thrill of a life time

Reviewed September 6, 2013

As someone scarred of heights the way they start you on smaller, lower zips to get you ready for the real zip lines was a great bonus for me! Professionally run, great time a " do not miss" if you visit Eureka Springs!!