Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

via mobile
Adventure calls!

Diane S
Owasso, Oklahoma

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights zipline tour knew what they were doing bucket list explained everything super fun lots of fun these guys any age awesome experience two hours beautiful scenery corey blast safety zips
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you’re looking for a great way to explore the wonderful fall scenery and have a great time with some of the best guides, this is for you! The instructors were awesome, informative, comical, and educational all in one! Sounds like the best first date right?! IT WAS!!
Honestly I’ve always felt that zip lining would be a bore, gliding down a line slowly to the next spot and saying,”Yay, that was fun...not.” But this experience rocked!! You soar through the air zipping down a fast fall through the trees just like a super hero coming in hot to save the day!
We will definitely be doing this again!
Thank you for a great time! Keep up the great jobs! Love from Wichita Kansas!

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Ahhh- thank you for the great review of OMZ! For sure- come back and see us when you come back to Eureka!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As someone who had never ziplined before, I felt safe and in excellent hands with our guides, Jonathan and Ashley. They paired their deep knowledge of the activity with humor, encouragement, friendly personalities and an obvious LOVE of ziplining! It was the most fun thing of the whole trip, and the best two hours ever as we were surrounded by the beauty of the fall foliage and the spectacular terrain. The bus ride there and back was an adventure, too - when they said "hold on", they weren't kidding! First-timer or seasoned zipliner, I highly recommend Ozark Mountain Ziplines - not only do they have the fastest and the longest ziplines in the state, they have the best people on the planet helping you on your adventure!

THANK YOU Dianne for leaving a sweet review and raving about our GREAT guides! They are the best and are great at what they do! Please come back if you are in the area again!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This. was. fun. We are very glad that we decided to do this while in Eureka Springs! Our guides (Jonathan and Evan) were the greatest! Safety was a priority for them and they prepared us for everything to expect throughout the experience. The first couple of lines are very easy and set up for an absolute beginner. Then they get longer, faster, and more exciting!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our tour guides were great and my family had a wonderful time! It was a very relaxed and good time. I would definetly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful Experience, beautiful fall foliage and the guides were so much fun!!!
This is a must do if you are in the area!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The reason we came to Eureka Springs was to zip line and have a short get away. Certainly didn’t disappoint. My daughters are already asking when can we go back. Our guides were awesome.

WilmersWallis, Manager at Ozark Mountain Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you came to Eureka to Zipline! Thanks for leaving the review and please come back to see us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I got away to Eureka Springs for a weekend trip to celebrate our second wedding anniversary. Neither of us had been zip lining before and it has been on our bucket list so we knew we wanted to experience this while in Eureka Springs. The views were spectacular. The guides Jon and Ashley were amazing, we both felt very safe, they were patient even with the large group and many first timers. They explained everything very well, were funny and made us feel comfortable, by the end of the experience they knew everyone by name. My husband and I had such a great time and will return if we ever come back to Eureka Springs!

1  Thank msnellen2010
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cane here for Mom daughters weekend. David and Ashley took care of us and made it a very fun experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would give it 6 stars if I could. They really give you the full experience. This was my bucket list item going from platform to platform through the trees and they made it memorable and were very friendly kind helping everyone in the group along the way. Ashley and Johnathan were our guides and they did stunningly! Super personable and made the whole thing a breeze making me feel like I was zipping for hours on end! Nothing but positive feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited from Texas for our anniversary and had the most unforgettable experience today! It was so much fun, Ashley and Jonathon were both great guides and very pleasant! You cannot beat the price of getting to go on 10 different Zip lines for the price you would normally pay for 1!!! Definitely checked another one of the bucket list today! Thanks Y'ALL!!