“Good in a pinch...”

Ranked #17 of 143 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are allergy and vegan friendly.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Food was very average, but we are accustomed to some really great Thai. Service was good, prices were fair. Too many great restaurants in the area to go back.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had been wanting to check this place out for months, and finally decided to get take-out today. I had stopped in for a menu and was amazed at the selection and reasonable prices. But, being a simple man and having experienced Thai food when I was stationed there in 1970, I knew what I wanted... the true test of any oriental food is the basic fried rice.

When I walked in, I said "sawat dee" to the owners and had a brief conversation with them in Thai, and my order was ready to go.. right on time as promised! Fifteen minutes even though the place was packed! They reminded me why Thailand is called "the land of smiles".. very nice folks!

I was not disappointed (as I have been from the other oriental place in town). It came with a surprise side order of vegetable soup, and the carry out box was packed! Enough for 2 or 3 servings! Peas, carrots, onion and perfectly cooked thin slices of beef. Chicken, pork, veggie or shrimp & scallops are also available. I got it with #2 spicy.. and it was perfect! Just the right amount of heat.

What more can I say... they made my day! I will be back... just as soon as I finish off this HUGE portion!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friend and I go here at least 2 times a week. She has had ALL of the curries and she loves them. She always gets a #5. That's spicey hot. I always get fried rice with vegs. no spice. #0. The service is always wonderful. The food is FANTASTIC! They make us feel like family and everyone else. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love that we have a wonderful Thai restuarant in Eureka Springs now! I have been several times since it's grand opening! Dine in and take out!!! Mainly take out! Try all curry dishes if you like curry or if you have never tried curry I suggest green curry first! If you dine in end your meal with their Delightful sticky rice topped with their homemade coconut ice cream with mangos and cherries circling it! I go and get take out as much as I can!

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Ate here based on Trip Advisor reviews. Fantastic meal. Our server was personable, helpful and attentive. In fact, best service we've had in Eureka. Started with crab wontons. Handmade and delicious. The brown sugar/vinegar sauce was a perfect light sauce for them. For an entree, had the tofu with smoked chili sauce. Cooked perfectly. One note, don't be afraid to order spicy. This day, the "2" didn't have any bite at all. I ended up adding chili (which had a fresh tomatoe taste) but it also altered the flavor of the dish. Not bad, just different.