Review of New Moon Spa

New Moon Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Feel relaxed...discover your own private sanctuary. New Moon Spa is a destination spa welcoming you with a cup of fine tea, lightly fragranced linens, personalized attention, expansive, invigorating and relaxing treatments. Look Beautiful...trust our trained experts to introduce seasonal styles and the latest innovative products from the most trusted names in beauty. Find flawless skin with Bare Minerals and healthy hair with pure Aveda products. Be Happy... Relax as real birds chirp outside your massage room window. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Ozark Mountains from your pedicure chair. New Moon Spa & Salon is the perfect escape for a destination wedding, girlfriend getaway or a romantic weekend.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Thank you savanah and all you wonderful ladies on staff for 5 star exceptional service to not only all my guests from my bed and breakfast but to me as we'll. savanah is the best stylest I have ever had in any salon in NYC , la or Philly. She is so passionate and concise in what she does it is simply amazing. I only book new moon for my guests for massages , Mano pedis and hair services. My guests rave about new moon and so do I. 10t stars in my book! Thank you! Randee ruane, red bud manor inn

All reviews
in 11 reviews
in 12 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am a local to the area, and yet had never tried New Moon Spa, as I considered it just a place for brides to be to get pampered. Turns out, it is that, and much more. My friend suggested we go for a hair cut, and knowing how picky he is about his hair, I decided to give it a try. I finally get it. I now understand why women go to the spa to get their hair done. The experience was awesome! Incredible products used to wash and condition, an amazing scalp massage, so many great smells and touches, and best of all, the best hair cut I may have ever gotten. Finally a stylist that gets every detail right, texture, length, and style. Savannah cut us, and I cannot tell you what an incredible job she did, but I got the feeling that every stylist there was every bit as skilled. My friend and I decided to make it a bro-mance thing and go every three weeks. Good job Savannah!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

LOVED the atmosphere & the ladies at the New Moon Spa. I went with my niece to get ready for her big day....mani's/pedi's/makeup & hair...she was definatly pampered right! BEAUTIFUL salon....very relaxing!!!! If your thinking of this place - think no more...just GO!!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My adopted daughter was getting married at the Cresent and a visit to the New Moon Spa was included in the package. She had her hair and makeup done there in the spa. She really looked beautiful! It was such a shame the wind destroyed her hair. She looked and felt like a princess, feeling very pampered along the way. One of her attendants was even able to take a quick shower before having her makeup done. Everything was very nice although when we left, we didn't think about leaving our things behind in the bridal room. Unfortunately, another couple had to prepare before the wedding was over so all our things were taken out of the room and put into a jumbled mess. My advice is to have your things taken and stored in a car before you leave for the actual wedding instead of leaving anything behind! Other than that, which was partially our mistake, if you are getting married at the Cresent, I would advise taking advantage of the opportunaty and be pampered at the New Moon Spa on your special day.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wife and I each had a Swedish message in adjoining rooms, with myself getting an additional scalp message and my wife getting her hands and feet worked on. My spine always feels about 2 inches taller and the knots are gone in my neck and back. We try to save up for this and go there every time we can afford it while staying in Eureka Springs. It IS a bit pricey but we regard it as the best of the several fine spas in Eureka Springs. Very clean facilities and a pleasant, professional staff have always made this a good customer experience. For you tall guys, don't hit your head while going down the tunnel to the rooms. It can be accessed directly from the Crescent parking lot, the Crescent lobby stairs, or from the front door on the downhill side.

1  Thank SmokeP