“Over Priced!”
Review of New Moon Spa

New Moon Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Feel relaxed...discover your own private sanctuary. New Moon Spa is a destination spa welcoming you with a cup of fine tea, lightly fragranced linens, personalized attention, expansive, invigorating and relaxing treatments. Look Beautiful...trust our trained experts to introduce seasonal styles and the latest innovative products from the most trusted names in beauty. Find flawless skin with Bare Minerals and healthy hair with pure Aveda products. Be Happy... Relax as real birds chirp outside your massage room window. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Ozark Mountains from your pedicure chair. New Moon Spa & Salon is the perfect escape for a destination wedding, girlfriend getaway or a romantic weekend.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was highly disappointed in the massage we received here. It seems the employees need to perhaps start working out? The lady got tired she said and so she sat on a roller chair and scooted around me and dug her elbows into me and it was just ridiculous and awful. The guy who worked on my friend looked very undernourished and didn't have the strength to give a proper massage. I think he would have struggled squeezing toothpaste out of a tube the poor guy. This place was really "built up" but in actuality not very professional and very poor service. Great marketing and poor performance here.

2  Thank Tony B
There are newer reviews for New Moon Spa

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Wandering through Arkansas, a friend and I needed R&R and were directed to Eureka Springs, an amazing town. Even more amazing, we stumbled across this wonderful full-service spa and salon where we had fabulous facials, massages, and mani- pedis. Really first-rate. We dozed on the porch overlooking a broad valley before exploring the town, which has many many interesting shops, cottages, galleries, and characters. The spa is located in an extremely well-preserved 1886 hotel; it was a dream visit. WARNING: the elevator is out of service and there are some renovations underway in the spa area (though we scarcely noticed them), so 5 stars for the service, but 4 stars in all (not a good place for Granny until the elevator is repaired).

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love this place!! I have been coming here for several years for girls' weekend and spa trips! Every time I visit I am blown away by the friendly staff and the amazing services. I had my wedding at the Crescent Hotel and my bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done at New Moon. We looked great and the staff was wonderful! I messed up the polish on one of my fingernails and the manicurist stayed through her lunch break to fix it for me! The massages are heavenly, and I highly reccomend the body wrap.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Nothing really special, same as most hotel spas.
It is in the basement on the other side of the building from the once morgue.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My Daughter had a full massage and said it was amazing. The masseuse was friendly and professional. She went the extra mile and gave my daughter extra little treatments as the massage progressed. Including oils and rubs for therapeutic values.

1  Thank RandyRIrwin