“Great Massage”
Review of New Moon Spa

New Moon Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Feel relaxed...discover your own private sanctuary. New Moon Spa is a destination spa welcoming you with a cup of fine tea, lightly fragranced linens, personalized attention, expansive, invigorating and relaxing treatments. Look Beautiful...trust our trained experts to introduce seasonal styles and the latest innovative products from the most trusted names in beauty. Find flawless skin with Bare Minerals and healthy hair with pure Aveda products. Be Happy... Relax as real birds chirp outside your massage room window. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Ozark Mountains from your pedicure chair. New Moon Spa & Salon is the perfect escape for a destination wedding, girlfriend getaway or a romantic weekend.
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The staff was fantastic. A great massage and listened to requests.

There are newer reviews for New Moon Spa

Reviewed March 6, 2011

My sister and I went to New Moon to get our makeup and hair done. It was so peaceful! I think its the first time either of us had relaxed since the engagement! I wish I could have gotten the name of the young lady who did the makeup. She was very talented. My sister looked like a princess. But it was more than just a good job. These women are very kind and compassionate people. We ran into a little snag with the details of my hairstyle. I guess the strees caught up with me because I just started crying out of nowhere. The lady scheduled to do my hair bent over backwards to make sure I not only had a nice do, she made sure I had a nice experience. I highly reccommend Kim Hall for your hair. She is talented and uses top of the line products. And she made me feel like I was pretty, and had me and my sister in stiches by the time we left. I love you Kim!!!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2009

I've had several treatments at New Moon Spa, and all of them have been fantastic! The drive to the Crescent is beautiful, the staff is very friendly, and the prices are comparable to most high-end spa and salons. I make sure this is a stop every time we visit Eureka Springs.

1  Thank caktravel
Reviewed May 30, 2005

My husband & I frequently have massage treatments on vacation & where we live. The New Moon was wonderful. The atmosphere was great & it looked brand new. You'd never know this was an old basement! The spa has a door that walks on to the Crescent courtyard & is just beautiful. This is a must for any tourist!

4  Thank AnOkieTraveler