“Suchness Spa”
Review of Suchness Spa

Suchness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a healing spa which offers massage techniques from around the world ,soothing facials and Crown Chakra Light work which takes one into a meditative state allowing the release of stress through out the body guiding you to wholeness.
Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Suchness Spa”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nothing like it aywhere. If you are looking for body work this Spa is not to be missed. I travel a lot and have had many types of bodywork for years...all pale in comparision to the experience at Suchness. The new facial line is exceptional...Nothing like it anywhere...not to be missed!

Visited June 2013

Reston, VA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I will return!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Suchness Spa, New Orleans Hotel--The spa’s peaceful surroundings are a sensual delight, well beyond the skillful design. Catherine gave me a gift no money could buy; for the first time in more than 40 years absolutely nothing in my body or mind hurt. In her hands I experienced trust. I don’t know how it is possible for one human being to make another human being feel so thoroughly wonderful, but Catherine’s light touch and utter peace reached deep down inside of me and brought forth healing. Her organic rubs added to the infusion of well being. What a blessing to be cocooned and cradled and gently rocked, fulfilling an ageless craving! I will return!

Visited February 2013
Fort Smith, AR
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very disappointing experience...”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I booked a couple's massage as part of our anniversary get-a-way. The spa was clean and the employees were friendly, but the massage and the experience as a whole was very disappointing. I honestly wouldn't even call it a massage but more so an all over touching with no real focus on any particular areas.

We booked a one hour massage. In my many past experiences, the masseuse spends lots of time on the back, shoulders, neck, legs, feet, arms, and hands. Both masseuses (they switched mid-massage) never really focused on any particular area and never did much more than light stroking. My husband left with his legs cramping and I left with catches in my back after the experience.

We will never return to this spa, nor would we recommend their services.

Visited October 2012
Apollo Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wow what a treat”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The wife and I had a massage together in the beautiful spa. Very knowledgeable staff with the team changing between the two of us midway. We left like limp noodles with muscles relaxed and minds clear.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank rhmuir
Yale, Oklahoma
“Peaceful Rejuvenation ...”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

From the moment I called and spoke to Cat and scheduled treatments I knew I had found what I was seeking ... This was so much more than your typical spa experience. Such a peaceful, kind, compassionate and healing experience. One I'm still reaping the benefits from, I look forward to returning on each and every visit to Eureka Springs.

Visited July 2012