“Beautiful Room with excellent service in the heart of everything.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
The New Orleans Hotel
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I consistently pick this hotel for the for level of service and selection of Jacuzzi Rooms . The staff helps you feel very comfortable in a town with many new choices for food, dining, and entertainment. The location and ability to walk every where I like to eat and drink in Eureka Springs is a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NegrilBum

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel just a week ago after a not so friendly stay at the Woods Resort. It was exactly what we were looking for! Very friendly staff...very nice rooms at great rates and an awesome jacuzzi. The location is right in the heart of Eureka and the balcony is perfect for relaxing when you have soaked long enough in the Jacuzzi. :-) enjoyed my stay very much!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank courtneyandrachael
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed in many places in Eureka and The New Orleans is simply the best. The building is beautiful and very quaint- there are only 21 rooms so you don't feel bombarded by other guests. The hotel staff is the best and friendliest I have ever met- I know them all by name and can't wait to see them again. They are very knowledgeable about the history of the building and even showed me the old elevator when I inquired about it. The rooms are all very unique and have everything you want, not to mention they are beautiful. This hotel is in the heart of the downtown area close to everything- you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: The rooms by the balcony allow you to step out and experience the charming street life within just a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank E M
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay one night as a guest at this hotel. I have to say it's very comfortable and homey. Very courteous staff and management and very reasonable rates for the area. If you have a chance to stay in Eureka Springs I would suggest this hotel. Especially if you want to stay right downtown in the heart of everything!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GARY R
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This place is perfect. Staff is excellent, great customer service. Beautiful lobby, with great guest rooms. Of all the historic hotels, this is by far the nicest place in Eureka. It's also located right in the heart of the downtown, shopping, restaurant and club area on Spring Street. Have stayed here at least 5 or 6 times and will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JayMick
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I cant say enough how WONDERFUL these people and this hotel is. I LOVE the room and the view. I got so SPOILED with the valet service which is a gem in Eureka Springs (the town of NO parking spaces) This is THE place to stay. Breakfast is great and I felt so welcome. Thank you to Keith and Sue!!!!!!

Room Tip: The views on the second and third floors are amazing. The second floor has a balcony that overlooks...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first time to stay here and it was wonderful! The room was very clean and specious! I am one of those people who checks the bathroom first thing and it was spotless, smelled clean and fresh There was no dust anywhere on the tables and the room was arranged very nicely. I checked the window sills for dust since I have allergies and found everything to be clean
The price of the room was reasonable. The Jacuzzi So wonderful after a day of shopping and sightseeing! The room service(maid) service was super. The management was friendly and helpful, directing us to a little coffee shop and several store we were unable to find.
I can't wait until we visit again!

Room Tip: I loved the ground room on the back! Sitting outside in early morning and watch the birds and squirr...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo