The New Orleans Hotel
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$65
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$78
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
$155
$150
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
BestWestern.com
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
All reviewsno elevatorspring streetin townpeople watchingbalcony overlooking the streetking suitejacuzzi tubhistoric hotelbeautiful antiquesmy husband and imodern amenitiesantique furniturelots of characterthird floorloved this hotelthe location is perfectfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay one night as a guest at this hotel. I have to say it's very comfortable and homey. Very courteous staff and management and very reasonable rates for the area. If you have a chance to stay in Eureka Springs I would suggest this hotel. Especially if you want to stay right downtown in the heart of everything!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GARY R
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This place is perfect. Staff is excellent, great customer service. Beautiful lobby, with great guest rooms. Of all the historic hotels, this is by far the nicest place in Eureka. It's also located right in the heart of the downtown, shopping, restaurant and club area on Spring Street. Have stayed here at least 5 or 6 times and will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JayMick
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I cant say enough how WONDERFUL these people and this hotel is. I LOVE the room and the view. I got so SPOILED with the valet service which is a gem in Eureka Springs (the town of NO parking spaces) This is THE place to stay. Breakfast is great and I felt so welcome. Thank you to Keith and Sue!!!!!!

Room Tip: The views on the second and third floors are amazing. The second floor has a balcony that overlooks Spring street. VERY NICE!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first time to stay here and it was wonderful! The room was very clean and specious! I am one of those people who checks the bathroom first thing and it was spotless, smelled clean and fresh There was no dust anywhere on the tables and the room was arranged very nicely. I checked the window sills for dust since I have allergies and found everything to be clean
The price of the room was reasonable. The Jacuzzi So wonderful after a day of shopping and sightseeing! The room service(maid) service was super. The management was friendly and helpful, directing us to a little coffee shop and several store we were unable to find.
I can't wait until we visit again!

Room Tip: I loved the ground room on the back! Sitting outside in early morning and watch the birds and squirrels were a delight. AC was great and I loved the privacy of the location of the room and the scenery.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We take a girls trip to Eureka Springs every year and love the town! This was only our 2nd time staying here at the New Orleans and we were not disappointed. We used to stay down the street at the Basin, but after to many times being disappointed, never again! That Basin place is so old and dirty... it is gross!!!

Yes, the New Orleans is also an older hotel, but at least they take good care of it and clean it well. It has a beautiful staircase from the lobby with no elevator, but there was staff offering to bring up our bags at arrival and offering to help when we were leaving, so I wouldn't let that stop you from staying here.

As we were bringing in all of our bags, Lee was nice enough to offer to give us a bigger room. Room 106 was perfect and right next to the front balcony. Thank you Lee!!!

Every morning they had complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby. That is always a nice bonus when traveling. I loved the assortment of fruit.

Can't wait until next year!

Room Tip: Some rooms are bigger, so you might want to ask when booking. Room 106 is one of the bigger rooms and right next to the front balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends