This was our first stay in Eureka Springs, and I don't think we could have found a better place. The staff was very friendly and gave great restaurant and bar recommendations. The location was fabulous-right in the middle of all the downtown shops and restaurants- convenient walking distance to just about everything. The room was fairly spacious for a historic hotel, well-maintained, and clean. The only small negative from my stay was that the music from the club located right under the hotel carried up into our room (on the 2nd floor). It was annoying, but not so obnoxious that I couldn't fall asleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs