The hotel was beautiful, we had access to a private balcony overlooking Spring street, our room was elegant and including modern amenities such as a flat screen TV, DVD player, movies at our disposal and free WiFi as well as valet parking. The manager Keith was fabulous and very helpful as far as recommending things to do locally . Sue and Cajun made sure we had everything we needed and helped make our trip fun!! The spa was above amazing-it was by far the best massage I ever had and Cat not only personally attended to us, she also gave us some great health tips as well. we will be returning and highly recommend The New Orleans Hotel and Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs