The hotel was amazing. You have private parking. We were right in the heart of Eureka. We had a smoking queen jacuzzi room. Never smelled smoke in the room. Very amazed with everyone there. Pleased to say all was amazing. Very helpful and can not wait to return.if you want to stay on Spring Street you must stay at New Orleans Hotel and Spa!!! Rooms are clean and beautifully arranged. They also had drinks in the fridge for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs