“A lot of hype in other reviews”

St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I thought this church was well maintained and average. A small church with stained glass windows, and a well maintained garden on a hill. I like churches, and I love gardens, and there was nothing wrong with this one, but I wouldn't have really thought it was worth the time to see. It's not the Notre Dame, nor do the gardens look like the palace of Versailles. Jusayin'

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Beautiful church with a spectacular view of Eureka Springs. We would have loved to be there for a Sunday service. If you like visiting old churches this is one to see.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was the first place my husband and I attended mass together when we first met. We wanted to get married in this small church. The request was denied because we had to be parishioners for 6 months.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stumbled upon this beautiful chapel while sight seeing recently. It is a small historic chapel with wonderful stain glass. Even the gift shop is quaint with friendly volunteers.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went to Mass there on Sunday morning. it is a very lovely setting. The church and the grounds were so unique. I felt like i was in Europe.