“Has so much potential”

More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Spring is a natural wonder, pouring 38 million gallons of cold, clear water each day into its trout-stocked lagoon.Start your adventure with an insightful historic film in the Visitor Center, then stroll the handicapped-accessible walkways and inviting garden paths that wind through the 33 acres of native gardens. Visit the historic mill site that dates from the 1840's, see the Bluff Shelter on the National Register of Historic Places, and walk along the path of the Trail of Tears. Resident Appaloosas and abundant native flora and fauna delight visitors, and our charming gift shop offers an array of items to keep the exerience alive. Blue Spring is a quiet getaway and a perfect place for weddings, group outings or any special occasion.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place has so much potential. The spring was beautiful but the gardens are suffering from the drought. I wish I could have watered the gardens as I passed through. The walk was fairly easy and is well shaded with numerous benches.

1  Thank Sharon A
There are newer reviews for Eureka Springs Gardens

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We rented the gazebo to get married, and the scenery was fantastic! The staff was very accomodating, and the price was incredible. It was a very hot day (August) so I would definately recommend earlier or later in the year, but everything else was amazing for us. We really enjoyed being able to put our feet in the freezing cold water that comes from the spring.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This should be free instead of $8 each to look at flowers and water. It is out in the boonies. There is a lot of gravel parking available. I can't ever imagine it all being filled up. They do have a nice gift shop with an indian atmosphere.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The drive to Blue Spring is very scenic, and the spring itself is quite beautiful. We watched the video about divers trying to find the source of the spring, and that was quite interesting. But I suppose I was expecting more in the way of gardens. And beware of all those steps. It really is quite the trek to get down to the spring.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This place was along the way on my trip to eureka springs. The view was amazing on the backroads that take you to the center. The hike down the 130 some stairs was not pleasant but once to the bottom it was worth it. The color of the springs is amazing and feeding the fish was fun. The spring pool itself was littered with leaves (Which Im not going to hold against them because hey it was fall afterall) but ultimately meant the pictures and view I got were much different then shown online.

In all I'm glad I stopped to view it and dip my hand in the water. Will I ever stop again? Probably not