The Woods Resort and Treehouse Cottages is not for your average Eureka Springs visitor. It is for couples who enjoy pristine clean, large, modern, top quality accomodations nestled in the woods, but a short walk away from the center of the town.
Our cottage was just a couple of years old (Cottages 4 & 5), and breathtakingly beautiful with its glossy light pine wood rising high into the vaulted ceiling. The king bed was very comfortable, soft sheets, mini-bar, fireplace, TV/VCR, ceiling fan, large bath with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, private toilet area, all very well appointed with tasteful and delightful decorations.
Just steps away is a hot tub in a gazebo; private, yet surrounded by nature. Although built among a thick area of trees where all you hear are sounds of nature, you are only a modest walk away from the main drag.
We would recommend The Woods without the slightest hesitation to the discriminating Eureka Springs traveler who wants a quiet or romantic get-away, enjoys fine things and doesn't mind paying just a few dollars more for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woods Cabins features a craftsman design nestled on a mountain top with cobble stone walkways and waterfalls. The Woods is just a 10 min walk down a tree lined path to the historic Eureka Springs village below. We're private and secluded, but still in the center of activity. We offer one and two bedroom cabins,waterfall twin cabins and a treehouse hot tub. Come enjoy and relax! The amenities are endless and so are the memories you will make. Some of our amenities vary from cabin to cabin. However, all of the cabins have either a custom queen or king bed with luxury linens, Egyptian cotton towels, Jacuzzi tubs for two, fireplaces, flat screen televisions with dvd player, full kitchen or kitchenette, wifi and private parking. Perched on the side of the mountain in the middle of the compound sets the Treehouse hot tub stocked with extra large plush towels. It provides you a wonderful way to just relax after a long day of shopping. Your vacation in Eureka Springs will be restful and relaxing when you indulge yourself at The Woods. Enjoy Eureka Springs' fine restaurants, sidewalk cafes and exquisite shops, then return to The Woods and sip some complimentary coffee and juice on your private deck. Enjoy the upscale location and luxury amenities of The Woods! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Woods Treehouse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woods Resort & Treehouse Hotel Eureka Springs
- The Woods Resort And Treehouse
- Treehouse Resort