“Wonderful Vacation”
Review of Hidden Acres

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hidden Acres
Arkansas
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed May 9, 2005

My husband and I stayed at Hidden Acres for 3 days and enjoyed it very much. The cottage we stayed in was called the Devonshire and it was the largest of the 4 there. It had a full Kitchen and a patio to grill on. The cottage was clean and stocked with most everything you would need. We were able to sit outside on the patio and watch several weddings taking place across the lawn in the gazebo. The hosts, Charles and Debi, are extremely nice and go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay there. The only problem we had is that the cottages are very close together and there is no privacy if you go outside.

• Stayed May 2005
2 Thank ellymay58

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed April 11, 2004

If you are looking for a quiet, quaint cottage for a honeymoon, relaxation, or especially a wedding this is it. We were just married here on March 24 and it was perfect. The rooms are exceptionally clean and new. The wedding was more than we anticipated. Your hosts there are fantastic. I have recommended it to many people.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 9, 2004

My husband and I just got married there a few days ago. Prior to arriving I checked here for some opinions. I was disappointed at first, there are four cottages and they are about 10 feet away from another.
The wedding was excellent, the hosts were absolutely great and the pictures were exceptionally great! The cottages are well kept and they have a great video selection. The hot tubs were the best part! Overall, I would say it is a nice quiet place to relax and enjoy yourselves.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 25, 2003

My husband and I were married at Hidden Acres in July 1999. I got car sick from the hills all the way to Eureka. When we arrived, our hosts were wonderful and caring. They were helpful in every way and all the little details were taken care of.. I didn't have to do a thing. The cottage was clean, beautiful and everything we needed was provided for.
Our wedding day was one that we will both remember fondly because we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves without all the fuss. We are now coming up on our 5 year anniversary and are planning to go back to celebrate. We've recommending this place to all of our friends who want a simple, beautiful wedding!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 23, 2003

My husband and I were married at Hidden Acres, October 3, 2003. We had a wonderful experience - the hosts were very helpful and coordinate a perfect wedding experience for two. We would definitely recommend this location to anyone interested in eloping. Also, our pictures were beautiful. We weren't sure what to expect, this exceeded any expectations we had.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 1, 2003

My husband and I were married here in January 2003. It even snowed on our wedding day! It was what we were expecting. The cottages are very private and quiet, decorated simple. The hot tub was great! The ceremony was very quick, but perfect for just the 2 of us. The hosts were great and very helpful and did not rush us. Would definitely recommend if you want to elope or have a small (12 guest max) wedding.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 31, 2003

My wife and I were married at and stayed at Hidden Acres last August. It was really nice, but we had a couple of problems that didn't really sit well with us. Everything was great until we got ready to leave, and we were told our pictures were not ready. When we finally did get them, the wedding album was broken. When I sent an email to them, they told me for another $10 they would send a new album. We decided we could go buy a nice one for less, but it just got under my skin.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member