“We will be back.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Pointe West Resort Motel
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our family was very pleased with our stay. We especially enjoyed the amazing view and the wildlife. We saw deer and fox every night. Our children had a great time in the pool and liked having waffles for breakfast. The staff is very friendly and made us feel very welcome (4 adults and 2 very young children). We will definitely stay here again when we are back in the area.

Room Tip: The only thing I would ask for is WiFi.
8  Thank blayne37
There are newer reviews for Pointe West Resort Motel

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Love coming to relax here... I am a return Pointe Wester and will be back again! In the few short years since I was here last the property looks better and my room was updated to a really cute cowboy theme. I was told the rooms are all in the process of getting updated or already are & there are different "themes" in each room... Cute idea!
Enjoyed sitting with my tea and waffels from the continental breakfast out on the patio overlotaking the lake (and watching the deer come right up and graze) and a dip in the pool to cool off in the afternoon.
Of course I adventured into eureka to shop and wander too... I suggest doing the Crescent hotel ghost tour too... Fun evening event... ;)

• Stayed: June 2012
13  Thank EuroEri
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The view is breathtaking! Our room was clean and nicely decorated, felt right at home. The jacuzzi was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Both nights there were deer that came right up on the lawn to graze! The pool is lovely, it was quiet and relaxing. I have no complaints and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2012
11  Thank hellokitty3378
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This place has the million dollar view, clean though not updated rooms (at least not our room) we had a good time and the manager was friendly enough upon arrival. We enjoyed the view and the fire pit and everything was going well until the manger told me she wanted just my husband and me to return. I was there with 19 year old son, 32 yr. old daughter and 4 year old grand daughter. She made it clear that we were not welcome to return with a child. Now thats fine I dont want to stay any place place where children are not welcome IF thats what you advertise: adults only.. but this place supposedly welcomes families. We had such a good time there and couldnt wait to come back imagine our surprise to find out we were not welcome to come back. I was told the "bikers" were her bread and butter so I guess since we obviously are not bikers our visit was a one time thing. We we not noisy, the grand daughter was very well behaved, she did play with the little girls that were there for a wedding rehearsal dinner and she did walk down to the firepit and sit twice for a few minutes at a time. Her mother and I sat close by keeeping a watchful eye on her no one complained that she was being a nuisance and I dont think she was. Everyone was very friendly and polite and we really didnt mind the show put on by the drunk bikers with their loud mouths in the swimming pool. They were kind of amusing to watch and never got too rowdy. So why if this was permissable werent we welcome to come back??? I guess I'll never know because I asked and the manger declined to answer. A shame though because I was going to book a week in July, three rooms for 5 days, her loss and Tall Pines gain. Sad though because we really enjoyed ourselves there. In conclusion Beware if you take kids here If I was you I would book elsewhere other places have good views and bend over backwards to make sure you come back I much prefer that to leaving thinking "What the heck did we do???"

Room Tip: Take your pillow, the pillows here are flat as a pancake.
6  Thank Debbyjl
Bruce F, Manager at Pointe West Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Debbie,
I am so sorry, as I told your daughter when I responded to her email I don't know what I said or did that made you so unhappy. You told me you were thinking of returning with your husband for your anniversary, so I wanted to show you some rooms that had been updated that I thought you and he might like, but they were all occupied. You didn't say you would be coming back with the family again, like I told your daughter, please all of you come back. As far as the motorcycle club that was here had you come to me and told me that they were being rowdy and foul mouthed in front of you and your family I would have most certainly said something to contain it. I cannot apologize enough. Please let me know if there is something else I could have done to make your stay more enjoyable.
Kathy Catlin GM
Pointe West Motel

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a great stay. Great hospitality. Great value and the TRUE "million dollar view".

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor.
10  Thank Bill P
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Motel set in the beautiful Ozarks with a spectacular view of Beaver Lake from our balcony. Rooms were bright and clean and quiet. Kathy at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Nancy Y
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is my second trip to Pointe West. Sept 2011 and May 2012, both trips exceeded expectations. My companion and I are scuba divers and came strictly to dive Beaver Lake. The local dive shop lost our reservation and we opted to stay at Pointe West for our trip...dive shop wanted us to share a bathroom with others...no!

Called for reservation late and booked a king room. We were a late checkin as the drive from Little Rock was about 4 hours. Kathy was friendly and courteous. We noticed that the checkin area has been expanded...allowing guests a couple of tables for coffee and waffles offered in the mornings. Divers love to eat breakfast.

Our room was spacious and clean. A full size coffee pot was appreciated as the 4 cup size just doesn't satisfy the caffiene fix, mini fridge and microwave were also standard. The view from the window on our upstairs room was remarkable. Beautiful sunset over the lake and the supermoon was marvelous. The king bed was perfectly comfortable and the linens of fine quality, making for outstanding rest both nights of our stay. Hot water and a strong shower stream was refeshing after our three dives on Saturday. Soft fluffy towels were just like mine at home.

As Kathy indicated remodeling of rooms is on going. Our room had not been remodeled, but in my opinion the room needed no changing at all. The walls between rooms seem quite thick, as we heard nothing from our neighbors either night we were here.

Beautiful, peaceful, comfortable, convienent, affordable, friendly and accomadating. Cannot say enough great things about Pointe West and Kathy. I will be back and I highly reccommend a stay here...you won't be disappointed. Thanks for a wonderful dive weekend!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple